Travel Required?: Travel - up to 10% of the time
- No Relocation Assistance Offered
- # 136182 - New York, New York, United States
Location: US Headquarters (Park Ave, NY)
Do you want to be part of a team that is building a future to smile about? What about having the opportunity to connect with others across the world, full of stimulating discussions, and making impactful contributions? If this is how you see your career, Colgate is the place to be!
Our dependable household brands, dedicated employees, and sustainability commitments make us a company passionate about building a future to smile about for our employees, consumers, and surrounding communities. The pride in our brands fuels a workplace that encourages creative thinking, champions experimentation, and promotes authenticity, contributing to our enduring success. If you want to work for a company that lives by its values, then give your career a reason to smile...every day.
Like most CPG’s, Content is increasing in importance and priority within our growth agenda and is a key business need globally. For this reason, we are seeking a Global Content Director, focused on accelerating content capabilities around the world. The charge is to envision and execute a Global Content Strategy designed to create exceptional consumer experiences for our brands around the world.
Role & Responsibilities:
As the Global Content Director, you will develop the Colgate Palmolive Content Marketing Strategy: Position responsibilities will include the following:
- Oversee global content creation, governance, and operations, identifying opportunities for synergy and efficiencies across markets;
- Focus on Content, all forms, through the entire marketing funnel, from Production to implementation to measurement;
- Identify external partners & platforms that will help CP achieve excellence in content creation and distribution;
- Create and manage clear business plans (& T2Ts) with key partners: VidMob, Meta, TikTok, and others;
- Monitor and review competitor content and market trends to identify new content ideas;
- Transform Content & Social acceleration at CP: How do we make the right content, the right amount, at the right price;
- Develop a strategic framework for storytelling through multiple mediums;
- Develop measurement approach for content / globally consistent metrics, partnering with Measurement & Analytics teams;
- Create process and integration frameworks for implementing creative optimization and personalization into Brand Experience Planning;
- Manage social expert as function.
What you can expect at Colgate-Palmolive:
- Be a part of living culture of agility, growth and innovation;
- Learn how a large business operates and grow in your overall business knowledge and acumen;
- You will be exposed to eCommerce learnings on a global scale across multiple categories that will challenge and stretch your strategic and analytical capabilities;
- Work with great colleagues. As people at Colgate will tell you, it’s the people that make the difference. You will establish great personal networks and work across a multitude of cultures.
What we ask:
- You have at least 10 years of business experience; CPG and/or Agency experience preferred;
- You have a Bachelor's degree or higher-level degree;
- You possess an ability to create and implement Frameworks that guide strategic decision-making around the world;
- You bring knowledge, passion, curiosity and a desire to change the (Colgate) world, exhibit and live the growth and challenger mindset;
- You have an ability to provide team Leadership, with prior experience managing talent and their workloads and development, as well as the ability to lead and manage agency partners;
- You seek and provide “Tip of the spear” thought leadership;
- You possess Credibility in craft with past experience as a content marketer, managing content teams, and/or deep creative and content expertise with a view across holistic, integrated marketing through the funnel;
- You have strong Project Management skills to see projects through from inception to execution and beyond;
- You possess an ability to articulate CP needs to partners and build joint business plans that create mutually beneficial opportunities;
- You possess storytelling skills with solid writing and editing skills;
- You have strong organization, prioritization, and time management abilities;
- And have strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills; are eager to embrace and support change, with an ability to manage in an ambiguous environment and consistently work against the right priorities;
- You have a proven track record of high-impact results while navigating rapidly-changing environments;
- You are insatiably curious and stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in Digital;
- You have experience collaborating with executive stakeholders including C- level executives both internally and externally;
- You have experience working with cross-cultural and geographically dispersed multi-functional teams and agency partners.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognized brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s website at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact Application_Accommodation@colpal.com with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.