- REMOTE FOR NOW
- 6+ Months Contract
- Apply consistent standards across our content to ensure high quality, inclusive, and culturally responsive language.
- Design and manage an editorial calendar. Track and hit deadlines.
- Oversee editorial strategy and voice for multiple audiences across various channels.
- Develop and execute written communications including, but not limited to, email marketing copy, web content, talking points, and social media posts from concept to completion with limited oversight.
- Review and edit communications produced by Program Managers to ensure consistency and alignment with overall marketing and program goals.
- Work collaboratively with Program Managers, Design, Engineering, and Evaluation teams to establish and refine content that best supports our education community.
- 3-5 years of experience in content development, writing, journalism and/or related fields.
- Experience writing in the non profit and/or education industry.
- Professional or native Spanish-speaking fluency (preferred) Experience multitasking on projects across teams and turning insights into action.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize multiple deadlines.
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong proofreading/editing skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to and understanding of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DE&I) principles. Writing samples should reflect this.
- Some project management experience preferred.
Please provide a link to two samples of your work that showcase your writing skills and content experience across the following channels and formats:
- Long-form to showcase storytelling
- Examples can include: online article or blog, press release, publication (annual report, brochure, etc), video script
- Short-form to showcase a clear call to action Examples can include: social content, email copy, web copy, messaging guide/framework Preference is for content that is related to social impact work and highlights diverse perspectives.
Interested? Apply for this role