Welcome to the CS Fam
CommentSold is a social commerce platform that modernizes the way retailers connect to online shoppers, including hosting live sales events and managing day-to-day retail operations. Simply, we help online retailers do less and sell more.
Our team is dispersed throughout the US, which means we value the diversity and unique collaboration that’s fostered through a remote team. We work incredibly hard for our customers and believe deeply in our platform’s value. We're a high-energy, high-growth team and we love to win.
CommentSold is a Live Selling platform serving SMB merchants with core e-commerce, inventory management, and fulfillment capabilities. As our Content Marketing Specialist, you will write interesting and meaningful enterprise-level content that drives results to support the marketing efforts and the needs of other departments. In addition, you will help define the brand voice and ensure that all copy is consistent with this voice by writing, editing, and proofing materials. We are focused on establishing our brand as the expert in our market, and you will have a significant role in helping us achieve that goal.
Our ideal candidate is team-oriented, passionate, highly collaborative, able to pivot as needed, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. The Content Marketing / Copywriter Specialist will report to the Creative Manager, work closely with the broader Marketing team, and partner with the Sales, Customer Success, and Product teams.
In this role, you will...
- Write clear, compelling copy for a variety of media including, but not limited to: blog articles, guides/ebooks, case studies, web/landing pages, and emails
- Partner with project stakeholders to assess project needs, interpret creative direction, and adapt points from creative briefs to help with messaging and create copy that reaches the intended goals
- Research a subject, determine interesting angles, create eye-catching headlines, and expertly craft copy that drives reader retention and conversions
- Produce error-free content that adheres to the company's brand guidelines and drives brand consistency across all company communications
- Own and maintain company blog (https://insights.commentsold.com/) and present ideas for timely and relevant articles
- Work with the Creative Manager to develop and maintain a quarterly content calendar
- Assist with the continued development and implementation of brand guidelines
- Use SEO principles and research to maximize copy’s reach
- Conduct in-depth research and interviews
- Edit and proofread copy as needed
You’re right for this role if you have...
- 3-5 years of experience in content marketing or copywriting with a portfolio of work
- Experience in enterprise-level content marketing programs
- Experience in the SaaS industry and/or B2B is a plus
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar
- Strong research skills
- Proven ability to demonstrate brand voice
- An understanding and experience with the implementation of SEO tactics
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A creative, team-oriented, self-starter spirit
At CommentSold, you can work from anywhere in the United States thanks to the power of the internet - we put extra effort into our remote culture to ensure we exceed the engagement we all need. We value our team and show that through competitive salaries and bonus opportunities. Health, dental, vision, and life insurance are available to all full-time employees.
Our platform serves the women’s retail space in a major way - and that’s no coincidence. We're creating a space for equality across the board, and we support folks of all identities and lifestyles in everything we do. Join CommentSold to live your best life — we’re always excited to grow our team’s perspective. #lovewhereyouwork
We love our values
We’re building a fam, our chosen circle, around a set of values that guide how we work and interact with the world around us. Our cultural norms at work can’t be turned off when the computer’s away - we live these in every part of our lives. Our team isn’t for everyone, so if you’re right for it, the following values should resonate strongly with how you live your life.
- We’re intolerant to bad vibes, and genuinely love where we work (and want to keep it that way). We choose our fam by looking beyond a skillset - because roles can change - and surround ourselves with folks we want to spend our lives with.
- We aim high and hire smart people to get there -- folks that use logic and critical thinking to make the best decisions. We look beyond the problem and quickly build context to come to the right solution; our ever-changing and high-pace environment requires a team of great autonomous thinkers.
- When we say “got it,” our team knows we’re owning it, we’re following through, and we’ll deliver beyond expectations. Put the effort into figuring things out yourself (hey, we’re all busy), and actively collaborate if you haven’t Got it; ownership also means knowing when to seek help and to never suffer in silence.
- We’re a rare team of folks that genuinely love to work hard because we know that putting in the effort gets the win -- we’re the people that started our careers at the lemonade stand. Not at all costs, but we give it our all because our customers are hustling to grow their businesses, and the hustle’s more fun when we’re winning together.
- We collaborate for more than the high-fives (although they’re pretty great), and our team thrives on timely and direct feedback. There’s no hesitation in being direct; since we’re surrounded by smart people, we embrace thoughtful and challenging perspectives.
To learn more about our values, check out this video.