WHO WE ARE
To achieve success in the world of global adaptation and production, you need more than just clear processes and smart technology, you need true craftsmen and women – people who care deeply about their clients’ brands and who work tirelessly to drive maximum cost savings for a client while ensuring that each brand’s story remains impactful as it travels around the world.
At Craft Worldwide, we’ve been fortunate enough to assemble a team of the industry’s best craftspeople, each with a rich and robust background in advertising, adaptation and production.
Craft Worldwide currently employs over 500 full-time employees operating in 25 markets with specialty in global broadcast/video production, print production, digital production and global translation.
While we are wholly owned by McCann Worldgroup, we have been purposely established as a truly independent company within the Interpublic Group of Companies.
The Content Designer will join our expanding team. You will create, categorize and tell stories through content to our clients’ growing communities online. You have passion for creativity, strategy, experimentation and sharing our clients’ passions with the world. Creating dynamic assets for our clients across the leading social platforms and designing online banners when required.
- Strong practical and technical knowledge of digital marketing and social media platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and Banner visuals
- Deep knowledge of digital and social media advertising concepts and techniques
- Proven track record of developing assets for social media content and campaigns
- Working alongside both our Social Media, Interactive Design Production and Studio Production teams to plan and develop content based upon our clients’ needs
- Understanding of how to design assets for social media content and advertising, using Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong collaboration skills; creativity, curiosity and desire to learn independently and collectively
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and develop expertise in evolving social media and digital marketing trends
- Must be willing to work evenings and/or weekends, when necessary
- 2-4 years’ experience in content production and postproduction environments
- Proficient in graphic design for online content in banners, motion graphics and video editing; bonus for experience in videography and photography
- Excellent with Adobe Creative Suite tools for asset development
- Proven ability to establish goals and set clear expectations, prioritize activities, and follow through with timely execution in a cross-functional team environment
- Passionate about social platforms
- A sense of humor and a desire to grow with a dynamic organization
- An ability to work independently as part of a highly functional and productive team
- Bilingual candidates (English & Arabic) written and verbal skills are strongly encouraged to apply
- Have experience in Software Platforms such as Monday.com, MS Office, Smartsheet
- Demonstrated positive, results-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to foster a positive team atmosphere
Interested? Apply for this role