Our client, an award-winning, full-service marketing communications agency is looking for a full-time seasoned Digital Content Writer to join their team!
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone that loves writing web content for complex marketing clients, presenting their content and strategy to clients, developing content through the lens of holistic website best practices including branding, SEO, and UX, and enjoys working in a flexible agency environment.
This position is fully remote with the option to work in one of Chemistry Agency’s two offices in (Pittsburgh or Atlanta) depending on your location.
The Digital Content Writer will be:
- Creating content for digital outlets, especially websites
- Leveraging and executing upon content strategy to build brand stories that inform, inspire, and deliver upon project goals and KPIs
- Generating content adhering to best practices in user experience, SEO, and technology platforms
- Support the development of site maps, wireframes, nomenclature, and naming conventions
- Displaying effective communication with collaborative problem solving and presentation skills
- Leading projects while providing strategic insight both to internal and client team members
The Digital Content Writer will have:
- 5+ years’ experience creating content for complex marketing websites
- Previous experience presenting their content and strategy to sophisticated marketing clients
- Experience with cloud-based tools for content development and collaboration, as well as content research and planning tools
- Comfortable participating in agile writing processes supporting user experience and design teams
- Ability to execute against SEO strategic recommendations
- Ability to create and execute content strategies
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For Creative Circle to represent candidates for freelance opportunities, applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need of employer sponsorship for a non-immigrant visa.
Interested? Apply for this role