Our social media giant client seeks a Technical Writer to join their team in this 6-month freelance role!
The Technical Writer will be responsible for the following:
- Review and approve material for standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style and terminology
- Review and approve edits or changes made to material prepared by other writers or establishment personnel
- Confer with client to establish technical specifications and to determine subject material to be developed for publication
- Review published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, content and methods of reproduction and binding
- Interview production and engineering personnel and read journals and other material to become familiar with product technologies and production methods
The ideal Technical Writer should possess the following:
- Strong mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Strong knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Strong knowledge of media production, communication and dissemination techniques and methods.
- Strong knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
Creative Circle is focused on protecting the health and safety of our candidates, clients, and communities. Details of our job descriptions are always subject to change, e.g., on-site vs off-site. We follow the guidance of the CDC, WHO, CPHA, and government officials. If you have questions about a specific job posting, please contact us. Be well and stay well. - Creative Circle.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Meagan.Franks@jobalert.creativecircle.com
For Creative Circle to represent candidates for freelance opportunities, applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need of employer sponsorship for a non-immigrant visa.
Interested? Apply for this role