Who is Creative TRND?
We are a full service, 100% in-house digital marketing agency cultivating growth at every turn. Every year, we help dozens of businesses tell their stories and capture genuine interest from web visitors through the high-quality websites and marketing materials that we produce.
We have an online community of millions that engages with brands on an international level. In the world of digital marketing, there's literally nothing we can't do.
Sound like something you want to be part of? Apply today!
Who are you?
You're a wizard with words, crafting written content that conveys clear ideas. You're an amazing communicator, written and verbal alike, and you have no trouble adapting your tone and style to reach a variety of audiences throughout multiple industries.
As a Content Strategist with Creative TRND, you will be responsible for writing and editing a variety of content assets for use in a full range of media, though primarily for use on the web and digital channels.
You take our clients' stories and tell them masterfully.
Reporting to the Content Team Lead, you will regularly research topics before developing in-depth, search-engine-optimized content, coordinate the publication of content, and collaborate with team members to ensure content assets support the overall strategic direction of each campaign and marketing initiative.
Benefits: Group Insurance package after 3 months
Remote: Hybrid schedule
- Write marketing materials for dozens of clients. You'll write blog articles that vary in length, as well as website content, landing pages, email marketing copy, branding guides, news articles, and much more.
- Create marketing strategies for our clients. You'll combine your creativity and research skills to come up with unique and relevant ideas for content that will attract visitors to our clients' web pages.
- Write brief news articles that will help continue to build Creative TRND's reputation as the authority on the changing landscape of SEO, Social, Paid Media, digital marketing, and more.
- Communicate with our clients directly. You'll share your amazing content with our clients and help translate their vision and goals into content assets that support marketing strategies that drive traffic and revenue.
- Polish your team's written content. You'll give and receive feedback that will turn your team's content into top-quality stuff while ensuring our brand.
Guidelines are respected at every level.
- Communicate with impeccable accuracy and effectiveness, working diligently to support team members and colleagues.
- Seamlessly adapt your written voice and tone to suit a variety of clients, topics, and subjects.
- Contribute ideas and opinions that help Creative TRND move the needle on a client's business.
- Work efficiently to meet deadlines, managing internal timelines without compromising creative vision. You'll work with the Content Team and other departments to ensure all project objectives are met and exceeded.
- Help develop internal documentation and operations procedures to maintain consistent quality on all digital marketing projects.
- Publish content to the web. After content has been written and approved by a client, you will publish the content using proper SEO-friendly formatting through WordPress or Shopify.
- How many years of content writing experience do you have?
- How many years of digital marketing experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you fluent in both English and French? (Bilingualism is an asset)
Who is Creative TRND?
We are a full-service digital marketing agency to help our clients stand out and build awareness of their brand. To achieve this, we can count on a community of millions of committed fans on the local, national and international scene. We provide our clients with marketing solutions for all their needs. Website creation; production of advertisements; taking pictures for e-commerce; logo and branding design, search engine optimization: in the world of digital marketing, there is no there is nothing we cannot do! Would you like to be part of the team? Apply now!
Who are you?
You are a magician with words; able to express your ideas clearly. You are an extraordinary communicator, both at writes only orally, and you have no trouble adapting your style to attract the attention of a diverse audience, in a multitude of sectors.
- As a Strategic Content Writer with Creative TRND, you will be responsible for writing a wide variety of content for distribution across different media, with an emphasis on web and digital media.
- With your quill, you will bring customer stories to life.
- Reporting to the Head of the Content team, you will regularly conduct research on various topics in order to be able to create relevant, in-depth and search engine optimized content. You will participate, in concert with the other members of the team, coordinating publications while ensuring that the strategy of each marketing campaign and initiative is respected.
- Write Marketing Materials: You'll write blog posts, as well as content for websites, landing web pages, newsletters, brand guides, press articles and more.
- Create Marketing Strategies: You will combine your creativity, your research skills and your writing skills to come up with ideas that will attract visitors to our clients' web pages.
- Write news articles that will help build Creative TRND's reputation as an authority in the world of SEO, social media, paid media and digital marketing.
- Communicate directly with clients: you will work with clients to present your content to them and
Ensure to exceed their expectations.
- Review the content produced by other team members: you will be in charge of the quality control of the documents produced at the internal to ensure compliance with our brand guidelines at all levels.
- Communicate with flawless precision and efficiency, working diligently to support team members and colleagues.
- Adapt tone of voice, spoken and written, to a variety of topics and clients.
- Bring new ideas and suggestions to help our clients stand out.
- Work efficiently on time, without compromising your creative vision. You will work together with the content team and other departments to make sure all project goals are met and even surpassed.
- Help develop internal documentation and operational procedures to maintain consistent quality for all projects.
- Publish content to the web: Following customer approval, you'll publish the content you've created using SEO-friendly formatting through Wordpress or Shopify.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience with professional content writing (minimum 2 years)
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in communications, marketing, advertising, journalism, or equivalent experience and education.
- Experience working in a fast-paced creative or agency environment (minimum 2 years)
- Professional native fluency in English or French, both written and spoken; professional bilingualism in English and French will be considered a major asset.
- Experience writing long & short-form news and feature articles
- Ability to develop unique, creative ideas that will grab attention and get results
- Exceptional writing skills and a demonstrated ability to craft compelling content.
- Strong proficiency in substantive editing and adapting content across various channels.
Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to adapt and adjust content to maintain consistency with branding, theme, style, and tone.
- Solid understanding of formatting & optimizing content for SEO
- Able to manage multiple priorities and assignments under tight deadlines.
- Strong self-manager, with an impeccable eye for detail and accuracy.
- Career-minded, with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude.
- Can-do attitude with a willingness to solve problems creatively.
Proficiency in MS Office and WordPress.
- Knowledge of SEO practices as it relates to content marketing considered an asset.
- Knowledge of Social Media practices considered an asset.
- Basic knowledge of HTML considered an asset.