At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
- As a UX Writer, you partner closely with the UX team to author clear, concise, conversational text that helps customers do their jobs well, work from and advocate for UX writing best practices amongst your peers.
- Our UX team is a cross-functional, global UX team of UX designers, UI/visual designers, researchers, and writers collaborating closely with product managers, engineers, and QA to deliver the best possible experience for our customers.
- You'll be joining the Identity Protection product group. This group is responsible for creating the building blocks of protecting and understanding identities of all types, and helps deliver products that focus on helping customers achieve Zero-Trust framework on a single platform.
- Write thoughtful, helpful UX microcopy: headings, labels, calls to actions, errors.
- Understand the problem space, discover what the customer needs to know, and help customers complete tasks, based on research, interviews with subject matter experts, and using the product.
- Partner closely with designers, researchers, writers, and engineers.
- Explore and test content by partnering with UX research and QA.
- Own and drive projects, while sharing your work frequently in critiques.
- Work from and contribute to style guide. Participate in developing and refining our voice and tone.
- Advocate for the customer in all aspects of your job.
- Work at both a detailed level and a strategic level.
- Work with remote teams.
What You'll Need
- Exceptional at exploring a customer’s problem space end to end, and choosing words that set them up for success.
- Exceptional audience analysis, written and verbal communication, and problem solving.
- Played a major role in writing UI text for complex flows, particularly ones that help people do their job.
- Passion for finding the exact words or recommending interactions where words aren’t needed.
- Strong grasp of user experience fundamentals.
- Portfolio of writing samples
- Native English speaker
- Knowledge of and experience with technical audiences, cybersecurity, and startups strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to make complex technical subjects easy to comprehend.
- Passionate about seizing opportunities for improvement at every turn.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Interested? Apply for this role