- Plan, write, edit, test and improve content including interface language, product education materials, product names, and navigational nomenclature.
- Help apply and maintain consistency with content standards and evolve the company’ s voice.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, product managers, product marketers and engineers to serve a global content audience.
- Promote content strategy at Facebook and in the broader community of design and content professionals.
- Share work and give feedback to teammates.
- Have the ability to work an extended schedule as news and cultural events require, including Saturdays and Sundays on an extended basis
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to interpret, analyze and evaluate given information relative to content techniques.
- Self-motivated with a persuasive, enthusiastic and customer service-oriented personality.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Bachelor's degree required.
This position comes with full benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life, 401k and more!
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.
Interested? Apply for this role