Curve was founded with a rebellious spirit, and a lofty vision; to truly simplify your finances, so you can focus on what matters most in life.
That’s why Curve puts your finances simply at your fingertips, so you can make smart choices on how to spend, send, see and save your money. We help you control your financial life, so you can go out and live the life you want to live.
With Curve you can spend from all your accounts, track your spend behaviour, see unique insights - all with additional security to help keep your money safe. Curve puts you in control of your money in one beautiful place for the first time.
We’re developing a ground-breaking product with our customers at the heart of everything we do. We have funding from the biggest names in tech investment, and a visionary C-suite who wants everyone who joins this remarkable adventure, to have the opportunity to masterfully develop their expertise.
Welcome to Curve. On a mission to help you live inspired.
About the Role
Content designers at Curve sit within the Product design team, Our content designers are obsessed with making content for our app experience simple, straightforward, and importantly human, written or crafted with user context and relevancy in mind, balancing our BVI, usability, and UX thinking is critical for this role.
Come join our team to create and shape our app experience used by thousands of customers worldwide every day. You'll be expected to deliver everything that falls under the content umbrella for our app, whether that's customer-friendly informative FAQ’s, some inspirational blog content, a video tutorial, Illustrations that explain a value proposition, or some simple on-brand icons.
- Design, write, edit, and work with research to test and improve the content that makes our app easier to use. This includes crafting supporting content for product flows, native interface language, education materials, product names, navigational nomenclature, terminology, taxonomies, and other content across Curve's products and experiences.
- Work with the Head of Product design and design leads on an operating model and approach for how to deliver, manage and support product teams with content.
- Educate and implement content delivery processes to stakeholders to ensure prompt delivery and high standards
- Give and solicit feedback from your Product design peers in service of building the best products.
- Edit and contribute to designs and content in Figma, Sketch or other design tools.
- Collaborate daily with peers in every discipline, including engineering, design, research, and brand, to take products from conception to launch.
- Manage the brand relationship between Digital product design and the brand team, ensuring we have a consistent BVI in-app and communicate to our customers in a consistent TOV.
- Demonstrate sound judgment and influence product decisions, team direction, and strategy.
- Independently and proactively identify and work on projects that span multiple teams.
- Build internal community, provide mentorship and develop skills of other content designers.
- 4+ years of experience writing and designing content for web or mobile/apps.
- Adept at simplifying and communicating complex ideas or concepts to broad audiences.
- Content design thinking, UX writing, and communication experience.
- Experience creating content for social media campaigns
- Experience working with an in-house brand team
- Demonstrated experience leading projects with minimal direction and handling a large degree of ambiguity.
- You work agile, understand Lean principles, and are driven to make an impact fast.
- You have platform-specific knowledge of both iOS and Android and have created content for apps before
- Video content creation skills desirable, or the desire to upskill
- Competitive salary with employee share options package.
- Free Curve Metal subscription for you and +1
- Generous yearly Learning and Development budget
- 10 days per year for training and conferences
- Unlimited book policy
Health and Wellbeing:
- Life insurance
- Health care cash plan
- Life coaching
- EAP services
- 24/7 GP access
- Annual subscriptions to Calm & FIIT for your mind and body
- Discounted gym membership.
- Ride to work scheme
- Nutritionist access
- Discounted shopping vouchers
- Season ticket loan
- Bonus days off for your birthday, moving house and Christmas
- Six nights of Night Nanny for new parents