We have a simple belief — Unexpected Works. It means that the best idea is the one you never saw coming. The thing that catches you so off guard that you can‘t look away. And the only path to genuinely unexpected works is through creativity. Not just what passes for creativity because it answers a brief, looks the part and helps everyone sleep at night. But creativity that is foreign, surprising and interesting enough to cause jaws to drop and sales to soar. It’s having the fresh perspective and raw energy to bring something into the world that no one’s ever seen before. We’re talking about the courage to shake things up and maybe even tear a few things down. And knowing that what most would call the finish line is where the real work starts. We believe in people, product, and profit, in that order. For us, people always come first. They’re the soul of our agency. It takes amazing folks to make amazing work. That’s why we make sure everyone who comes through the door is as great as the people who are already here. It’s also why we constantly strive to build diverse teams where everyone brings something unique to the table. Because you can’t make the unexpected if you only work with the usual suspects. By bringing together diverse thinkers with different backgrounds and perspectives, we validate Bill Bernbach’s notion that an idea can turn to dust or magic, depending on the talent that rubs against it. So, come be part of the magic.
- Develops creative for digital campaigns to meet the overall brand strategy
- Implements the creative project life-cycle, from Tactic Creation and Layout > CoCo Review > Approval > Asset Release
- Creates and/or sources imagery for campaigns
- Prototypes or storyboards layouts of animated tactics
- Contributes to DET creative strategy discussions
- Collaborate with marketing team, field sales, and CoCo partners to create compliant imagery and tactic layouts
- Lead CoCo sessions and Concept Reviews
- Implement tactic workflow from Layout > Review Sessions > Approval > Asset Release
- Communicate and justify creative concepts
- When Applicable: Provide Feedback to AoRs
- When Applicable: Work with UX/CX to create complicated tactics (IVA and websites)
- Responsible for the completion of all Asset Management before Tactic completion.
- Initiates Asset Management by uploading imagery and passing information to Asset Management Steward Team.
- Works with Shared Services to secure licenses and permissions
- Adds and Removes sources files, and necessary supporting Assets.
- Attends all necessary meetings to support their team
- Stays up to date with training, changes in workflow, and tactic guidance
- Digital Design Expertise
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud Suite and Digital Authoring Tools, including; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Proficient with Assembler Online and Veeva PromoMats integration
- Proficient with digital prototyping tools, such as; Sketch, Adobe XD, Figma, Invision, etc…)
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS (Nice to Have)
- Knowledge of Animation tools, like After Effects, Animate, and creating Animated GIFs (preferred, occasionally used)
- Aware of WCAG Accessibility standards across digital display mediums
- Good communication skills with internal and external creative partners
- Planning and Scoping project tasks for Agile estimations
- Partnering with production and developers to pull design concepts through completion
- Ability to teach, translate, and find solutions to creative projects when facilitating co-creation sessions with Medical Legal Reviewers
- Ability to self-manage to meet deadlines and push creative through internal workflows.
DDB is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and to review all of our job postings to minimize biased language. DDB New York does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state or federal law.
Interested? Apply for this role