* In addition to submitting your resume, please submit writing samples - including CTAs, SLs, etc. across digital channels.
The Global Content Manager is responsible for developing written content deliverables supporting both DIA marketing campaign creation in the US region and for global initiatives.
In alignment with the campaign concepts established in conjunction with others on the DIA Global Marketing team and other key stakeholders, this individual will work to develop compelling content that will capture audience interest, build trust, and incite further engagement and revenue-generating activity.
This person will have familiarity with developing content for regulated industries - ideally life sciences, pharmaceutical / biotech or the healthcare sector.
- Under the direction of the Americas Marketing Lead and Global Associate Director of Marketing, develop high-impact marketing messages that can be conveyed across a variety of marketing channels and mediums -- including email, social media, display advertising, website, video, and print.
- Create, iterate, and continually develop and deliver copy in a clear, concise, intuitive way that maintains brand voice. Ensure all copy is consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone.
- Champion creative and compelling subject lines and strong CTAs that have a measurable impact on marketing performance.
- Leverage the expertise of our Science and Operations teams, as well as others in the organization to inform and enable the creation of user-centered content.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience developing written marketing content in a professional environment.
- Proven success creating content that drives action among various audiences within regulated industries, such as life sciences.
- A love for writing and storytelling that makes life sciences content appealing and exciting to busy audiences through both long and short-form content
- Organized, detail-oriented and accurate; takes ownership and responsibility for work.
- Responsive to changing requirements and shifting priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Able to successfully interact with individuals of various organizational levels and cultures in a global environment.
- Sets high standards and is driven to improve own performance, expertise, and job knowledge.
- Flexible and open to feedback with the ability to function effectively in a dynamic work environment.
- Exceptional portfolio that demonstrates conceptual thinking and brand copywriting experience.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Fluent in English. Proficiency in other languages is a plus but not required.
DIA is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Interested? Apply for this role