How is our Customer Experience team?
- The Customer Experience team is responsible for building the concept of "Customer Experience Improvement", working to ensure the Experience of our customers, both B2B and end consumer, mapping and building all journeys with the Dock and its products/services, achieving map the pain points and ensure the excellence and evolution of the user experience;
- It is a well engaged, creative team, with a lot of autonomy and that develops a culture focused on the consumer experience, working on all touchpoints as a moment of enchantment and solution;
- With flexibility, creativity and daring, the team believes that for each solution we can have a path and is always open to new ideas that add value.
What are we looking for?
- Dock is looking for a UX Writer person to be part of an amazing team and genuinely concerned about the experience of its customers and users. You will work alongside PM's, Developers, Service Designers, Researchers and anyone else who can help solve complex challenges.
And what will the day to day be like?
You will be responsible for:
- Working in collaboration with teams for strategic decisions on the content of our products to ensure the best experience for our users;
- Organize and build our language with customers, partners, suppliers and internal, for various communication purposes;
- Write clear, consistent and concise product language (onboarding, notifications, flows, releases, landing pages, terms and policies);
- Create and help maintain writing guidelines consistent with the brand and voice of the company and products.
The commandments to fulfill this mission:
- Knowledge in UX Writing and agile methodologies;
- Ability to translate technical language into user language;
- Creative and objective text, with perfect Portuguese;
- Technique for telling a good story with a beginning, middle and end;
- Ability to work collaboratively with the team in an environment of frequent changes;
- Ability to document complex projects;
- Excellent communication skills.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
Before anything else, know that you need to be a nice person, with a lot of energy and desire to grow!
And you will stand out really well on our team, if:
- Think outside the box and promote the "new";
- Be aware of changes and updates in the market;
- Propose solutions to problems creatively;
- Always being annoyed with the way we do things;
- Be a questioner;
- Have an interest in or experience with the financial world;
- Be willing to help set the foundations for the UX Writing team;
- Familiarity with Design Thinking;
- Portfolio or link to UX Writing texts, articles and cases.
And what are the benefits?
- Anywhere office: fully flexible hiring policy in other States, Regions and Countries for full remote work;
- Meal vouchers or food vouchers in Caju;
- Health and dental plan;
- Gympass and TotalPass;
- Zenklub - Emotional health and psychological support;
- Monthly allowance for AnywhereOffice expenses;
- Monthly allowance for buying books, streaming music and movies;
- Daycare or nanny assistance for those with children up to 5 years of age;
- Private pension after 6 months of work;
- Education Reimbursement: Funding available for short-term training and certifications.
Did you like it? We are waiting for you to sign up!
GO FURTHER WITH US.
Dock respects the plurality of identities and works to promote an inclusive culture. We do not distinguish race, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or age at any stage of the selection process, reinforcing our commitment to diversity.
We are Dockers. Together we build a better future. Unthinkable. Unexpected. No strings attached.
Every day, we make the world of finance simpler, easier and more widely available. We do this by questioning established truths, changing concepts and designing the new.
We truly believe in technology for the evolution of our customers and for transforming the role of finance around the world, driving society forward.
If you also believe in this future, come build it with us!