Our client is hiring for a passionate Content Manager who loves working in a fast-paced agency environment, and is obsessed with writing engaging, sales-driving content! You are someone who is talented in crafting landing page, ad copy, and SEO blog post content.
- Plan the content and write all copy to be used in client landing page funnels. This requires a strong understanding of their business, target customer, and ideal positioning.
- Ability to work with a web designer to turn the content into a high-converting landing page.
- Write compelling, click-generating copy for Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and LinkedIn Ads.
- Write SEO-driven page content and blog articles for our clients to rank well and turn visitors into leads.
- Source and project manage outside content writers for specialized blog posts.
- Familiar with conversion rate optimization to create messaging and content A/B tests on landing pages.
- Be our client's in-house content subject matter expert.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3+ years of content marketing experience.
- Experience writing high-quality articles, landing pages, and ad copy.
- Strong understanding of on-page SEO: keyword research, LSI keywords, and site content architecture.
- Ability to work at an early-stage company with close team interaction.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Highly organized, motivated, and a self-starter (you know what to do without guidance or instruction).
- Experience working at an agency or as a consultant, working with multiple clients at a time.
- Experience in marketing B2B lead generation, especially software or financial services.
- Experience working remotely.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Unbounce.
- Competitive salary
- Bonuses including incentives and annual performance
- Medical, vision & dental insurance
- Life insurance
- 401K matching
- 3 weeks paid vacation, plus company holidays - PTO also increases with tenure
- Build a business from the ground up!
Interested? Apply for this role