Dynamis is seeking a mid-level Internal Controls Specialist/Technical Writer II with at least 5 years of experience. The candidate must possess excellent verbal communication, writing, and editing skills and be able to turn complex contractual requirements into easily readable text. They must be self-motivated, possess experience working on assigned projects with minimal supervision, and be comfortable working with a federal client.
- Maintain the client's SharePoint site with relevant program documentation, briefings, information and decision papers, and meeting minutes. The site shall maintain appropriate access controls for data and employ version tracking.
- Provide support in the preparation of internal control briefings, PowerPoint presentations, meeting minutes, reports, and other materials.
- Assist with creating, updating, monitoring, consolidating, and responding to tasks in the Executive Secretariat Task Tracker (ESTT).
- Provide internal controls support for the planning and execution of various Internal Controls functions.
- Assist with creating, updating, and delivering documentation to ensure Internal Control reporting responses contain all necessary/required documents to meet the client’s requirements while adhering to established Standard Operating Procedures.
- Coordinate with the Financial Analyst or designee to ensure all documentation is complete prior to submission to the Office of Chief Financial Officer (OCFO) or other Government agencies.
- Coordinate with the Financial Analyst or designee to assist with responding to OCFO’s and other Government agencies ’ inquiries regarding Internal Controls documentation and provide updates as needed.
- U.S. citizenship
- Ability to obtain DHS Suitability - Existing DHS HQ Suitability preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ Years of Experience in a similar field
- Candidate must be comfortable working with limited supervision
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite of Products
- Some experience using SharePoint to store and manage work products is preferred
- Excellent writing, communication, and interpersonal relationship skills preferred
Interested? Apply for this role