Editions Financial is an innovative content marketing agency specialising in financial services. We help the world’s most successful financial brands create more valuable relationships with their target audiences.
Our expertise sets us apart from other agencies. We use it to solve our clients’ content challenges, combining strategic insight and creative spark to deliver success. For more than 20 years, we’ve pushed the boundaries of what content can do, devising and delivering insight-rich, purpose-led, high impact campaigns that get results.
You’ll be joining a friendly and motivated team who are ambitious and excited about the opportunities ahead of them.
Editions Financial are a part of Commmunisis, an OSG company
As Senior Content Strategist you will
- To provide content marketing strategy (CMS) and creative and activation planning and development support across key account projects in order to grow the business.
- To help achieve or exceed retention, revenue and account profitability targets and ensure target client satisfaction levels are met.
- To help lead development of our CMS models and maintain our industry leadership position.
- To help embed best-practice CMS models across the agency and to train new CMS deliverers.
- Creative planning and CMS development
- Build strong and enduring consultative relationships with senior members of client accounts’ marketing teams.
- Define and deliver informed strategies and inspiring creative solutions to senior client stakeholders across online and offline channels.
- Monitor, analyse and interpret the external environment (market intelligence, competitive activity etc) – identifying issues that impact on target audiences.
- Undertake client/customer research – quantitative and qualitative.
- Use all planning resources to provide information and analysis, both pro-actively and in response to briefs.
- Identify and utilise planning tools and online analytics as required.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure content marketing solutions and service delivery achieves the highest levels of client satisfaction at all times, as identified by client satisfaction surveys.
- Oversee creative output and contribute to critical appraisals of significant pieces of work before client review, to ensure our quality targets are met.
Existing Account(s) business development, where appropriate
- Responsible as a key contributor to the delivery of the Client Development Plan for the account, liaising with all internal stakeholders, as required.
- Provide strategic planning input to prospecting and pitches as agreed from time to time and in relation to specific business development targets.
- Research and prepare client proposals. Deliver key presentations to clients, bringing in support from appropriate internal stakeholders, as required.
Content Marketing Strategy development
- Researching other industry models and staying abreast of industry best-practice in CMS.
- Help to develop our core CMS models: personas, audit/benchmarking, funnel, customer journey etc.
- Help to develop new models and specifically ROI metrics.
- Supporting recruitment and training of new team members in CMS.
- Supporting team-specific CMS’s on best-practice and sharing best-practice.
- Looking at role of marketing tech and automation to support this process.
- Accompany Practice Director/Account Director on selected new business meetings, as appropriate, or coaching other CMS on the requirement.
- Speaking at conferences on topic.
- Writing selected thought leadership articles on the topic.
Business strategy development
- Responsible for contributing, as required, to the development of business strategy.
Existing Account(s) business management, where appropriate
- Responsible for contributing to the management of the client account, from maintaining relationships to the delivery of content assets as required
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Experience in a content marketing agency is highly desirable.
- Relevant degree or CIM educated (or similar recognised marketing qualification).
- Consultancy approach to service delivery at a strategic level. Extensive and sophisticated understanding of client’s marketing environment and marketing strategy.
- Sophisticated appreciation for content marketing principles, techniques and effectiveness and ability to produce and productively critique creative output.
- Ability to speak the language of our client ‘planners’ – good understanding of the planning role.
- Excellent desk research and polished presentation skills.
- Sophisticated influencing skills and sound commercial understanding.
- High standards of written and spoken English.
- Experienced in use of social and search analysis tools to inform thinking.
- Computer skills: word processing, spreadsheet, presentation. Ability to adapt to in-house project management systems.
Interested? Apply for this role