At Entertainment Partners we help to power Oscar-winning films, Emmy-winning shows, and Clio-winning commercials. Feel the satisfaction of doing work that directly impacts the most exciting industry in the world while fostering a work environment with the nimbleness of a start-up but the stability of a blue chip. We are poised to redefine and evolve the back-office processes of the entertainment community with security at the core of what we do.
Are you looking for the next opportunity to revolutionize an industry? If so....
We are looking for a UX writer to contribute to the success and ROI of SaaS and thick client software packages through the creation of support documentation and other written assets. This person will have a direct impact on client experience success.
- Collaborate with UX designers, Product Managers, subject matter experts, legal, marketing and cross-functional contributors to understand and define product requirements to craft compelling messaging for B2B and B2C audiences.
- Write and edit text that enables users to easily navigate our products and accomplish their intended goals. Examples include navigation, error messages, onboarding flows, feature naming, tooltips, email, FAQs and other elements that facilitate the end-to-end user experience.
- Act as a subject matter expert and point of contact for UX writing, including testing, accessibility and localization when necessary.
- Create cohesive and consistent product narratives. Document your strategies with guidelines, ensuring a consistent tone and voice.
- Develop and promote writing guidelines and standards across the organization.
- Implement content strategy frameworks and strategies for Product Marketing requests.
- Work with Marketing to craft unique tone and style for communication with client audience.
JOB REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED
- Experience with payroll services, or AP/AR preferred.
- Degree in Communications, HCI, English, Journalism, or other relevant program experience.
- 5+ years of product UX writing experience.
- Portfolio or samples of demonstrated UX writing and content strategy project.
- Experience working closely with UX, engineering, and product management teams.
- Demonstrate familiarity with interactive prototypes, information architecture, functional specifications and content management systems such as GraphCMS.
- Prior experience in decision-making to establish voice and tone guidelines.
- Strong organizational ability and exceptional attention to detail.
- Comfortable providing and receiving feedback in an iterative design environment.
- Familiarity with A/B and MVT testing concepts a plus.
Interested? Apply for this role