Who We Are:
Envo Drive Systems is an innovative engineering and design company specializing in high-quality and top-performing, yet reasonably priced electrical mobility solutions such as Ebikes. We make e-vehicles for recreational enthusiasts, urban and business commuters, and family cyclists.
We are seeking a full-time Content Designer to join our team. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment, have a passion for innovation and mobility, experience digital marketing, and are looking to be a part of a growing and dynamic team, this might be the role for you!
At Envo, you are constantly encouraged to learn and grow and given lots of opportunities to push the boundaries of your expertise. You will also work on cool, environmentally friendly products, and showcase their technical aspects to customers and businesses.
We’re looking for an experienced, highly creative and tech-savvy content designer to join us at ENVO. You’re a natural storyteller with exceptional writing, editing and graphics abilities. You believe strongly in clear and concise communication.
Your raison d’etre is to create solutions that help people find and consume great content, and you’re driven by a passion for making technology more friendly and accessible. The ideal candidate for this position is kind, thoughtful and has the ability to build compelling communications that articulate deep meaning while attracting, inspiring and creating an emotional attachment with ENVO brands and products.
This role is central to supporting the Marketing, Sales and Customer Service teams, delivering and measuring content, website changes and media campaigns. This includes:
- Designing and writing content for in-product and web experiences that help customers achieve great things.
- Translating brand and UX strategies and information into emotionally compelling, desirable, and polished content to drive user behaviours.
- Developing content based on the needs of our websites, social media channels and internal/external communications.
- Experience evaluating and analyzing information and data to propose improvements to content to ensure users’ needs are met.
- Capitalizing on multiple sources of customer data to inform your content strategy as well as day-to-day optimizations.
- Maintaining SEO best practices including designing content for both User Experience and SEO in alignment.
- Writing and editing friendly, brilliantly clear content using language that falls within the parameters of our voice and tone principles.
- Having a deep understanding of our brands and products and have the ability to combine and manage brand, business, and technology goals.
- Reviewing content to make sure it’s accurate, relevant, and matches our objectives and style guide.
- Experience writing and re-versioning materials for the online environment and for a range of different audiences.
- Identifying opportunities for content additions, improvements, and innovations and effectively pitch those ideas to the team and stakeholders.
- Performing functional and editorial quality assurance on content as appropriate
- Planning your own workload within broader objectives.
Qualifications / requirements
- 4 or more years combined experience in content-focused roles, including at least 2 years as a product-focused content designer, UX writer, or content strategist.
- Track record of delivering creative projects under tight deadlines and on time.
- Experience writing for product experiences as well as for instructional and/or storytelling purposes.
- Natural and inquisitive passion for technology, especially electric mobility.
- Portfolio of writing and design samples for review.
- Foundational studies in the arts & humanities, such as journalism, graphic design, English, creative writing, communications, psychology, linguistics and film.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in customer research
- Social media campaign experience
- Google analytics
- Creative collaboration and problem-solving skills
- Great attitude!
- You ride a bike!