The Digital Content Designer strategizes, creates and manages clear, consistent and engaging UX content, including information architecture, product copy, calls-to-action, microcopy, naming conventions and taxonomies, that help users achieve their goals. You’ll work across a broad range of customer experiences and touchpoints, including branded websites, software and product development, e-commerce, mobile, email and other digital content
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR CONTENT DESIGNER:
- Provide content strategy to ensure the right content is delivered at the right time and in the right form for users to successfully navigate an experience.
- Utilize best UX and digital writing practices to turn product and marketing requirements into clear and concise experiences for our customers, including calls-to-action, microcopy, interaction flows, feature development and navigation.
- Create, maintain, and evolve content guidelines and style guides.
- Partner with Senior Content Designers on content testing exercises.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE FOR CONTENT DESIGNER:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in English, Journalism, Advertising, Communications or similar
- 4+ years experience as a content designer, UX writer, copywriter or content strategist
- Experience working with a cross-functional UX team
- Familiarity with lean UX and agile development processes
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONTENT DESIGNER:
- Highly skilled and passionate about their profession
- Comfortable working in a large agile team environment
Interested? Apply for this role