Are you interested to be part of the EMEA eCommerce Team and take the lead on Content strategy and distribution and have a strong influence on our Essity brands Shopper experience through a strategic and a creative approach to eCommerce? Apply now!
You are responsible to elevate the eCommerce Content organization for EMEA Consumer Goods division with a strategic approach including content creation, planning, production and distribution, for the best online shopping experience.
Essity's future eCommerce growth is depending on our ability to lift our e-commerce strategy through perfect Content and excellence in execution.
We're looking for people who embody our values, aren't afraid to challenge, innovate, experiment, and move at a fast pace. We're always looking for ways to improve our products and ourselves. If this is you, we'd love to talk.
What You Will Do
- Define and drive the content strategy to positively impact the shopper experience with the aim of increasing conversion
- Set up the right process and planning, prioritize local requests according to regional Marketing and eCommerce priorities previously defined
- Partner with global Innovation teams, regional eCommerce leaders and Agency partners to guide creation and deliver eCommerce-first content and assets that meet e-retailer requirements sharings
- Lead external partner relationships to optimize current processes to efficiently deliver content and asset
- Ensure distribution right on time vs planning
- Benchmark and audit execution thanks to measurement tools (qualitative and quantitative data), and make sure Essity brands Content remains always competitive
- Help to improve the quality of our digital content, create benchmarks and implement best practices
Who You Are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field such as Business, Media, Communications, Marketing or equivalent working experience
- You have at least 5 years of demonstrated ability in eCommerce working as a Senior content strategist, Senior content manager with emphasis delivering conversion rate optimization.
- You have an Amazon ecosystem understanding and experience
- You are business development-oriented, you have an experience coordinating teams and setting business direction
- You have in-depth knowledge related to conversion rate optimization and the capability to demonstrate data-driven insights for strategic planning and development
- Your skills include project management, planning & process, customer-centric for creative direction, coordination
- You have an ability to work with global partners and to lead coordination with various markets
- You have excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- You have strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- You can demonstrate influence among peers and those at higher levels
- You speak English. An additional language is a plus
- Ability to travel outside Covid-19 time internationally ~20%
What We Can Offer You
At Essity, we believe everyone's learning and professional development is unique and want to empower employees to reach their full potential in a winning culture motivated by a powerful purpose.
Collaborative and Inclusive Culture | Empowering & Engaged Leaders | Working with Powerful Purpose & Sustainable Impact | Learning and Growing in your Career | Supporting Well-being & Sustainable Working Life | Life-changing Innovations | Competitive Total rewards
More About the location
The role can be located in Paris, Munich, Manchester, Gothenburg or Vienna region
Together, we are improving lives, every day.
Working at Essity is not just a career; it is a chance to directly make the world a healthier, more hygienic and safer place. With impactful innovations coupled with sustainable solutions, we strive to reach more people every year with the necessary and essential solutions for well-being.
Application End Date: 22 Sep 2021