We're seeking a results-oriented content marketing manager to join our marketing team and lead content strategy for the organization. You produce content for multiple online platforms with the goal of growing brand awareness to increase leads and ultimately drive revenue through customer acquisition and retention.
The ideal candidate has a proven ability to write persuasively across multiple platforms (digital, social, mobile, print, broadcast), the passion to work for a fast-growth software company and the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment.
You’re passionate about producing helpful content—the kind of content that performs well, not because it was designed to rig the system, but because it’s genuinely useful. You know what content marketing is, and you can explain why it’s a powerful marketing strategy. You understand how to focus on the questions your target audience is already asking. And you know how answer those questions in a way that benefits the brands you support. You’re interested in learning and growing. In fact, you’re hungry to move your content marketing career forward. Plus, you’re a team player who’s willing to pitch in where needed.
EverCommerce is a leading service commerce platform, providing vertically-tailored, integrated SaaS solutions that help more than 500,000 global service-based businesses accelerate growth, streamline operations, and increase retention. Its modern digital and mobile applications create predictable, informed, and convenient experiences between customers and their service professionals. Specializing in Home & Field Services, Health Services, and Fitness & Wellness industries, EverCommerce solutions include end-to-end business management software, integrated payment acceptance, marketing technology, and customer engagement applications.
The EverCommerce team is distributed across North America, with more than 40 office locations in the U.S. and Canada. With a widely distributed team, we are used to working remotely across different time zones. This role can be based anywhere in the United States – if you’re close to one of our offices, we can set you up in-office or you can work 100% remotely.
- Support all marketing channels by managing/producing/writing informative, value-driven content aligned with our target market(s) personas for a variety of mediums, including: blogs, ebooks, newsletters, infographics, email campaigns, video scripts, website feature breakdowns, microsites, case studies, and other digital mediums
- Own the webinar program for which you will devise engaging topic ideas, source partners, manage stakeholders to deadlines, produce and/or create on-brand content while delivering precision lead-generating digital/virtual events
- Increase organic search traffic by optimizing headlines and content to be indexed by search engines (SEO), driving engagement on social media, and proactively acquiring new backlinks
- Strategize ways to deliver content/thought leadership by implementing new low-cost or free lead-gen tactics by taking advantage of the ever-changing ways audiences explore and adopt new technology products
- Participate cross-functionally with product marketing, design, UX and engineering to launch new technology products, enhance web assets and build web and print content layouts
- Manage/own the blog and editorial calendars, source content from within the organization and external sources so at to maintain a regular content publication cadence
- Own all organic social media channels/content, budget allocation and performance tracking while collaborating with the paid marketing manager etc. across organizations
- Track and report on content effectiveness by channel to goals, including audience reached, traffic and leads generated
- Manage content marketing specialist/designer and small team of external contractors
- Work collaboratively with our PR team to develop content for contributed articles, media alerts, awards, customer quotes, and other material – when applicable
Skills & Qualifications
- 5-7 years of copywriting, content marketing, or content management experience, preferably in SaaS software and/or B2B market
- Proven accountability for content-driven lead generation, engagement, and funnel growth, and associated KPIs
- Prior oversight of messaging direction, guidance, and performance
- A love and talent for writing concise, engaging content that combines research and informative concepts with imagination and creativity
- An eye for appealing content design and layout
- Expertise with various reporting/analytics tools, design, publishing, including content tools such as: WordPress, Buzzsumo, HootSuite, PowerPoint, Canva, Google Analytics, Moz, SalesForce
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Excellent independent and team collaboration skills
- Extreme attention to detail with a strong sense of ownership
- Self-motivated problem solver – ability to research solutions and learn independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task multiple initiatives and meet tight deadlines
Compensation: Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise and may vary from the amounts listed above.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation package
- Robust medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k with match
- Fitness stipend
- Start with 17 days of PTO, 11 holidays, plus a day off to volunteer each year
- Continued investment in your professional development
EverCommerce is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We look forward to reviewing your credentials and getting to know more about your experience!