Are you interested in working at one of the leading data and analytics companies in the world? Fortune recently named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for, while the Orange County Register ranks Experian as the #1 Top Workplace.
Experian is searching for a talented Content Strategist who has a passion for creating and personalizing world-class interactive experiences for web visitors.
We’re looking for a content expert with extensive experience working with an enterprise content management system, and who has a passion for creating and personalizing world-class interactive experiences for website visitors.
You’ll help create rich web experiences, wearing multiple hats within the world of Adobe Experience Cloud (Adobe Experience Manager, Target).
About us, but we’ll be brief
Experian is the world’s leading global information services company, unlocking the power of data to create more opportunities for consumers, businesses and society. We are thrilled to share that FORTUNE has named Experian one of the 100 Best Companies to work for. In addition, for the last five years we’ve been named in the 100 “World’s Most Innovative Companies” by Forbes Magazine. This position supports a wide variety of Experian’s B2B business units and regions around the world, giving you the opportunity to work in a global, enterprise role.
What you’ll be doing
- Leverage and configure Adobe Experience Cloud (AEM, Analytics, and Target) to create customized, personalized experiences for our web visitors
- Serve as a subject matter expert on AEM content strategy, production, and personalization
- Develop and manage taxonomies that meet the needs of a large, diverse set of products and businesses in order to improve navigation and site search
- Operate Adobe Experience Manager to build optimized content, personalized experiences, and customer segments
- Provide front-line content entry support and expertise, including (but not limited to) building and editing pages, assets, forms, and Experience Fragments in AEM
- Support the website deployment process, including launch readiness tests and post-launch validation. This includes occasional evening-time release support
- Identify optimization opportunities to drive higher conversion rates
- Perform detailed content audits of digital assets across multiple sites
- Conduct client/stakeholder design workshops and interviews
- Help define content and digital governance standards
- Optimize site search functionality to improve content findability
- Work with SEO team to incorporate organic search considerations into content strategy
- Serve as an advocate and thought leader for effective content strategy
- Enthusiastically support your team as needed in any other areas
What your background looks like
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, marketing, or a related field
- 3+ years of relevant content strategy experience
- Strong expertise working with an enterprise CMS (ideally AEM)
- Experience using AEM, Target, or other similar tools to create personalized web experiences.
- Expertise in taxonomy design
- Content auditing/inventory experience
- Understanding of analytical data and its role in content strategy design
- Exude positivity, aren’t afraid to share your ideas, and can confidently facilitate meetings
- Self-reliant, motivated, and aren’t afraid to tackle new challenges with minimal direction
Additional Skills: (Nice to have)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment with JIRA or other ticketing/project management systems to manage your work
- Prior experience with large-scale sites or site migrations
- Experience with Adobe Analytics
- B2B marketing experience, particularly in lead generation
- During this pandemic, all Experian employees are working remotely. Once it’s safe to do so, we’ll slowly return to our offices however we are in no rush to do this. The safety of our employees is of utmost importance.
- Four weeks of vacation to start, five sick days and two volunteer days (plus eleven paid holidays)
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package, with a bonus target of 15%
- Flexible work schedule and relaxed dress code
Experian is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Our goal is to create a thriving, inclusive and diverse team where people love their work and love working together. We believe that diversity, equity and inclusion is essential to our purpose of creating a better tomorrow. We value the uniqueness of every individual and want you to bring your whole, authentic self to work. For us, this is The Power of YOUand it ensures that we live what we believe.
Interested? Apply for this role