An immediate opportunity exists for a candidate with solid experience developing, writing and editing digital content for multiple platforms. We have a long-term contract opportunity for a Digital Content Strategist/Editor.
Using the voice of our customers, you will bring the content strategy of a leading IT software corporation’s website to life, by helping our visitors consume the content they need in their user journey. Your efforts will improve our customer’s engagement, user experience and visit success.
- Work with a cross-functional, global digital marketing team to execute content strategies across digital platforms.
- Leverage insights from customer research and SEO to drive a user-centric approach to content.
- Conversion oriented copywriting with a focus on SaaS experiences.
- Edit content so it adheres to the company’s editorial and template guidelines.
- Analyze the content requirements for various business audiences to develop new content models or migrate existing ones to achieve successful user engagement.
- Offer strategic recommendations for projects while ensuring consistency with content standards and best practices, including SEO coaching/SEO readiness.
- Influence and coach stakeholders to adopt effective digital content strategies.
- Use your strong editorial and writing skills to help influence, engage, and convert target audiences.
- Support the end-to-end content delivery process by collecting input from multiple sources and ensuring the delivery of content for business stakeholders.
- Audit current publishing templates and component libraries and revise as appropriate to improve and produce best practices.
- Review existing website content and provide editorial updates to align with evolving web and enterprise standards.
- Engage in proactive content governance and maintenance processes to ensure consistent, timely, accurate, and relevant web content.
You'll work with:
A leading IT software corporation’s Digital Marketing organization, which is defining the next evolution of customer SaaS experiences by promoting our products through digital channels (web, social, media, mobile, direct mail, point of sale, etc.).
- An experienced writer in B2B Tech / SaaS
- An advocate for the customer and have a relentless passion for creating user-centric experiences
- Familiar with SEO and how digital content drives organic results
- Passionate about digital content and the power it has to inspire and speed users along their digital journey.
- Enthusiastic about technology and how it can change business processes. You love working with people and finding ways to present content that resonates with customers and increases customer engagement.
- Data-driven and are very comfortable and proficient with technology
- Expert with digital content best practices
- A strategic thinker with a passion for digital marketing
- Successful in influencing without authority; valuing collaboration and partnership as keys to successful outcomes
- An excellent problem-solver; creative, practical, innovative, thorough, and detail-oriented
- Entrepreneurial; driven, agile, analytical, curious, and empathetic
- Known as someone who gets things done; disciplined manager of time and projects; highly organized
- Exceptional solution-oriented thinker that can coach best practices
- BS/BA in Journalism, Marketing, Communications, English, or related is required
- 4+ years of business-to-business content and digital-strategy experience
- 4+ years of writing and editing experience in high tech marketing
- Experience with Office 365, power-user of Word 365 (preferred)
- Experience with Acrolinx (helpful)
- Experience with SaaS (Software as a Service), preferably with a Software company
This position is 100% remote enabled for candidates located in the US.
Please submit resumes in response to this JOB TITLE for IMMEDIATE consideration.
EXPERIS IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age, military or veteran status, and other characteristics protected under federal, state and local law.
Interested? Apply for this role