ManpowerGroup has partnered with a leading Financial Services organization in the NYC, NY Area for a contract UX Writer to assist their team. Future onsite work is required as per CDC and client guidelines for safe return, local candidates or able to relocate encouraged to apply!
Role: UX Writer
Location: NYC, NY - 10013 (Hybrid – 3 days onsite per week)
Position type: 6 months with high possibility of extension/Conversion as FTE
About the role:
The User Experiencer (UX) Writer will develop and review content for the unification project. As a UX Writer, you will collaborate with product design teams to craft intuitive, actionable, and easy-to-understand user experiences. This is an opportunity to bring your love of words and language, along with your passion for style, grammar, tone, and voice to a new role. This role reports into the Head of UX content strategy.
• Working with content strategy, product designers and researchers, you will write and edit content for end-to-end journeys including screen flows, emails, error messages and promotional content.
• Ensure content complies with our content guidelines and maintains platform-wide consistency.
• Help review content against the copy deck during QA testing.
• Write FAQ and self-service content.
• Exceptional writing, communication, and presentation skills.
• Superior editing and proofreading skills, as well as demonstrable professional experience writing UX and marketing content for various platforms.
• The ability to help simplify user journeys by writing simple, clear, and concise instructions to guide users through transaction flows.
• Experience developing content for emails, error messages and FAQs.
• A portfolio of relevant work including case studies and UX writing required for consideration.
• 4-6 years of UX writing experience required including 2-3 years of writing for Fintech or financial services.
• Bachelor’s degree/University degree
• UX certification preferred, but not required
1 new jobs added in the last week.