Facily is the first Social Commerce in Latin America!
We are a platform where users make group purchases to access quality products at the lowest price, through an interactive shopping experience.
There are tens of thousands of products, over 6 million downloads and ALWAYS low price!
We are growing and so is our team!
We are looking for a UX Writer, which will have the mission of standardizing the language, writing, tone and voice guidelines of Facily's applications, helping to promote a fantastic experience for our users.
To be successful in our team, you need to enjoy dynamic environments, be very proactive and have excellent self-management. We are looking for people with a sense of ownership and driven by purpose who want to help us build the future of social commerce.
Your attributions will be:
- Create texts to guide the user's journey through different interfaces, transforming business rules and instructions into educational content that promotes user engagement;
- Define tone, voice, controlled vocabulary, grammar and information architecture for the user, creating documentation for standardization and consistency of communication;
- Helping in the creation of personas and their journeys within the applications, understanding their needs and proposing changes inflows to improve their experiences;
- Conduct presentations to share and promote discussions about the research and theoretical underpinnings that will guide the creation of texts, as well as moments of refinement and other ceremonies.
You will give a perfect match with the vacancy if you have solid experience with:
- UX Writing (highlight text, card sorting, A/B tests, information architecture, microcopy, copywriting, storytelling…). and text production for digital products;
- Construction of personas,
- Creating voice tones, languages and text styles;
- Agile methodologies.
In addition to competitive compensation, what benefits do we offer?
- Health plan with national coverage for you and dependents;
- Food or Meal Vouchers;
- Flexible schedules;
- Full remote work.
SEND YOUR RESUME
Interested? Apply for this role