What we’re building and why we’re building it.
Fetch is a build-first technology company creating a rewards program to power the world. Over the last 5 years, we’ve grown from 0 to 18M active users and taken over the rewards game in the US with our free app. The foundation has been laid. In the next 5 years, we will become a global platform that completely transforms how people connect with brands.
It all comes down to two core beliefs. First, people deserve to be rewarded when they create value. If a third party directly benefits from an action you take or data you provide, you should be rewarded for it. And not just the “you get to use our product!” cop-out. We’re talkin’ real, explicit value. Fetch points, perhaps. Second, we also believe brands need a better and more direct connection with what matters most to them: their customers. Brands need to understand what people are doing and have a direct line to be able to do something about it. Not just advertise, but ACT. Sounds nice right?
That’s why we’re building the world’s rewards platform. A closed-loop, standardized rewards layer across all consumer behavior will lead to happier shoppers and stronger brands.
Fetch Rewards is an equal employment opportunity employer. This position can be based remotely or hybrid in Birmingham, Chicago, or Madison.
The Fetch B2B Marketing team is responsible for powering the Fetch business funnel and customer journey. Fetch is looking for a B2B Content Marketing Manager to support onboarding new brands, turning existing brands into strong advocates, and creating our B2B content roadmap. This role will cross-collaborate across a number of teams at Fetch and execute a multi-channel marketing strategy that surprises and delights Fetch’s brand community.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the B2B content writer to create compelling and strategic content across video, blog, newsletter, email, case study, and editorial channels that drive client engagement
- Create a content strategy and calendar for the B2B Website and organic social on LinkedIn that increases overall awareness and credibility of Fetch
- Partner with the Revenue Generation team to spotlight client success stories and elevate existing relationships.
- Establish communications process for existing clients, including e-newsletters, roundtables, and webinars
- Support the creation of onboarding messaging, tools and training for new clients
- Monitor content and campaign performance metrics while identifying new opportunities
- Maintain knowledge of the latest industry trends and client challenges
The ideal candidate:
- 3-5 years of full-time experience in either B2B marketing, content marketing, customer marketing, or account management
- A curious mind and enjoys research
- Excellent organization skills with attention to detail
- Experience with email marketing and newsletter creation
- A strong writer and verbal communicator
- Proactive self-starter comfortable navigating fast-paced environments with multiple projects
- Microsoft Suite skills
- Experience working with WordPress, CRM and marketing automation systems (Marketo, Salesforce, Iterable, Hubspot) preferred
- Experience working with CPG brands and the retail industry is an added bonus
At Fetch Rewards, we'll give you the tools to feel healthy, happy and secure through:
- Stock Options: Fetch wants you to be on the rocketship with us! Options will give you the opportunity to share the excitement of the company's growth and have your own stake in its success.
- 401k Match: We match 100% of the first 3% of your 401K contribution.
- Benefits for humans and pets: We offer comprehensive PPO and HDHP plans (Dental | Vision | Life Insurance) in addition to pet insurance, fully covered for the first pet. Our bereavement leave also includes our furry friends.
- Continuing Education: Fetch provides up to $10,000 per year in education reimbursement support for any job-related courses/programs/certifications. You will also have access to Udemy, an online course provider with thousands of topics to discover.
- Employee Resource Groups: Take part in employee-led groups that are centered around fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace through events, dialogue and advocacy. Current groups include Amplify BiPoC, Amplify Women, Amplify LBGTQ+, Amplify Family, and Amplify Veterans.
- Paid Time Off: On top of our flexible PTO, Fetch observes 9 paid holidays, including Juneteenth and Indigenous People’s Day, as well as our End-of-Year break.
- Robust Leave Policies: Whether it’s for you or a loved one, Fetch offers generous leave time for various health and personal needs that take you away from work. Our parental leave policy provides 18 weeks of paid time off for primary caregivers, 12 weeks for secondary caregivers, and the option to create a flexible return to the work schedule in the last few weeks of leave.
- Wellness Program: Utilize these tools and resources to bring your best self to work each day.
- Wellness coach on staff to help you create goals, provide accountability and support you on your wellness journey
- Nutrition counseling through Charge Nutrition
- Gympass membership to access in-person gyms, virtual workout classes, meditation apps, and much more.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provides no-cost, confidential resources and services to help navigate life's many changes and challenges.
- Hybrid Work Environment: Collaborate with your team in one of our stunning offices in Madison, Birmingham, or Chicago 1-2 times per week. We’ll ensure you are equally equipped with the hardware and software you need to get your job done in the comfort of your home.
- Social Impact Efforts: Take part in volunteer events or donate to your favorite organizations through BrightFunds.
Interested? Apply for this role