This position is located in Louisiana. (TBD)
The Digital Content Strategist will manage and curate digital content for the Company. This position is responsible for producing and managing digital multimedia content to include but not limited to photographs, infographics, blogs, videos, and tutorials which will be deployed via digital platforms. The individual in this position will have primary responsibility for creating and executing the Company’s social media content strategies. Responsible for content posted on the website, blog, social media channels, video, email marketing (including eNewsletters), and digital ads and other content as directed.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- 2 years professional experience in social media, digital marketing, or digital content roles
- Previous video and video editing experience
- Previous experience with website editing tools, Adobe products, online media monitoring and graphic art design
- Excellent writing, editing, organization and communication skills
- Expertise in social channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Knowledge of government compliance guidelines
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work some nights and weekends including monitoring social channels after traditional banking hours
Specific Job Functions:
- Lead Bank’s social media communication strategy by developing, executing and maintaining program across channels to stimulate traffic that enforces brand strategy.
- Create and manage timely, relevant and compliant social media calendars for posting on social platforms
- Curate, create and regularly post relevant articles, graphics, photos and blog posts via the Bank’s website and social channels
- Serve as an administrator for social channels and track analytics to be reported to management
- Assist in managing, responding, and logging reviews received on social channels
- Capture and edit video and audio for requested projects including but not limited to sponsored events and branch activities
- Regularly attend company events and work with branch offices and lines of business specifically to gather digital content
- Be responsible for content of eNewsletters and serve as back-up for design and delivery of eNewsletters.
- Assist and edit work of digital vendors
- Research and recommend new digital content and platforms from trends
- Refine and manage team member social media advocacy and engagement program. (Fidelityfam)
- Train new hires and as directed on social media policy and best practices
- Performs other duties as appointed by management.
- Complies with regulatory rules and regulations, evidenced through successful completion of training, and demonstrated ability.
Fidelity Bank provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran or disabled status.
Interested? Apply for this role