S4 Capital is a new age/new era digital advertising and marketing services company, leading the way in building integrated teams to bring a full suite of best in class offerings to world renowned brands. Firewood is part of the S4 Capital group. Together, we accomplish amazing work through our people, by remaining agile and in real-time partnership with our clients. We’re bringing together creative and technology deeply rooted in innovation with a disruptive model that breaks down barriers. If you’re intrigued, read on as we may have an interesting match for you.
About the opportunity:
A mission critical role for S4 is the UX Copywriter you'll join an embedded team and help shape internal products and tools for one of the world's biggest tech companies.
The ideal candidate is resourceful, curious, asks the right questions, and delights in the fine details of their craft. They can stay humble while pushing the work forward in an environment that encourages expression, inclusivity, and collaboration.
Responsibilities will include:
- Plan, build, and write in-product content.
- Collaborate directly with client-side designers, engineers, and other stakeholders.
- Provide innovative solutions to creative problems and processes.Communicate effectively in a cross-functional team, creating and leading presentations to clients and other stakeholders in writing, in person, or over video chat.
- Develop strong client relationships and be seen as a true partner with a deep understanding of their brand and product offerings.
- Focus on detail, quality, and timeliness.
- Consistently turn around top-notch creative work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Be a champion for our culture and values.
Your experience will include:
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience working as a UX copywriter with cross-functional teams.
- A stellar portfolio that shows creative range, experience with tech clients, and exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to present work clearly and effectively to communicate your thinking and help stakeholders to make decisions.
- Deep understanding of the UX space.
- Ability to translate complex concepts into everyday language.
- Ability to own projects from concept through execution.
- Great communication skills and experience collaborating through shared documents and presenting work to clients through writing, in person, or over video chat.
- Ability to work quickly through multiple iterations while maintaining strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- All benefits are effective starting the first day of the month following the start date
- Fully paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for employee and dependent(s)
- A 3% 401(k) match from the start
- 3 weeks of paid time off in the first year (plus paid company holidays)
- Pet insurance for one furry (or feathery) friend
- Career training and learning opportunitiesLearn more about these perks at https://firewoodmarketing.com/careers/
A bit more about us:
- We’re a full-service agency partnering with brands that are changing the world including LinkedIn, Google, and Facebook
- Our approach to every engagement is rooted in mutual respect—our people are everything
- Firewood in the Field, our giving-back platform, provides year round pro bono work and financial support to employee-nominated charities
- Our merger with MediaMonks, the content arm of the S4 family of media companies, means we are now 2000+ employees strong, representing over 57 nationalities in 27 countries.
At this time, all positions are exclusively work from home due to COVID-19. Once the company decides to resume normal office operations, your time will be spent in our offices, though frequency is subject to change based on business needs and general health and safety considerations.
Interested? Apply for this role