Fishbowl is an industry-leading, top supplier of manufacturing and warehouse management software for small, medium, and enterprise-sized businesses across 40+ verticals. While our mission is to deliver amazing software, service, training, and support to our customers to help them grow and scale their business operations, our passion is helping people. Whether you are new to owning and operating a business, or you’ve been at it for 20+ years, Fishbowl provides simplicity and flow for business owners and makes it easy to focus on what they love most: Running their business.
To greater support the mission of Fishbowl, we’ve recently partnered with Diversis Capital to invest in Fishbowl’s growth and market scale. We are developing exciting new cloud-based products that will continue to surprise and delight our existing and future customers. We also have exciting plans to expand our efforts internationally and are focused on building a globally-oriented team to scale our operations and future market growth.
As we work to expand our internal team, Fishbowl is looking for individuals who are highly collaborative, carry diverse skill sets, love problem-solving, and understand the value of working on a high-performing, goal-oriented team. We are proud to offer competitive compensation packages and benefits, including PTO, Health, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K matching, and more! Our HQ offices are based in Orem, UT, but this role, and most of our roles, have a hybrid or fully remote option. As a team, we focus on results—not on where those results are achieved.
Reporting to the Senior Content Marketing Manager, the Content Marketing Manager will work to enhance and manage the corporate brand through storytelling. You’ll lead content creation and production across our web pages, blogs, webinars, presentations, collateral, and other mediums. This is a unique opportunity to play an integral role in shaping the Fishbowl brand, products, and solutions through a unique approach to content marketing for both lead generation and thought leadership.
This content marketer position requires the ability to develop best-in-class content for every stage of the buyer journey. As an analytical, strategic, and results-driven marketer who likes to roll up your sleeves and get things done, you'll partner with leaders across Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and Training to develop and evolve stories that enhance customer acquisition and engagement.
- Collaborate with functional marketing teams to align and scale content needs for the top, middle and bottom of the funnel. This includes, but is not limited to audience-focused sales collateral, web copy, blogs, media assets, and email nurture campaigns
- Recommend and define content formats and topics to meet messaging needs and achieve business objectives
- Create corporate brand standards and establish a consistent brand voice and tone for each content channel and their relevant audiences
- Work closely with the Growth Marketing team to ensure content meets website SEO goals
- Define and manage a content calendar, content production/development, delivery schedules, and cross-functional processes with key stakeholders
- Manage relationships with external/agency partners and contract copywriters to develop content on brand, on budget, and on schedule
- Research and analyze competitor content, searching for ways to enhance and differentiate the Fishbowl brand
- 7+ years of B2B or SaaS content marketing or digital marketing experience
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to influence and motivate team members
- Experience using tools including Salesforce, Marketo, Asana, social media platforms, Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and WordPress.
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to use data to test and optimize content performance and inform future strategies and decision making
- A Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and successful work experience are required
- Keen understanding of the interconnectivity of content strategy, company storytelling, brand building, and product stories, as well as how the right content can be leveraged to drive awareness, consideration, and conversion
- Strong understanding of current trends and best practices in content marketing channels
- Successful experience collaborating with internal stakeholders, subject-matter experts, and customers to capture company/solution/product/customer information to create compelling content that will elevate the Fishbowl brand
- Excellent prioritization, time-management, and organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills, intellectual curiosity, and the resilience to take on and solve complex problems
- Ability to communicate effectively and interface with at all levels, including senior management and technical personnel
Fishbowl benefits include:
- Generous PTO quickly accelerating to five weeks accrual per year after three years of employment
- Multiple healthcare options to choose from, including PPO and high-deductible options with matching company contributions to an employee’s HSA account
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- 401K matching
- On-site gym, company-paid lunches, fully stocked snack bins, and refrigerators in the office
- Generous anniversary gifts for all employees annually
- A team environment where people want to work from the office but enjoy the freedom to work from anywhere
- and much more