A unique opportunity for a performance-oriented content marketing pro who's looking to make an impact as part of a growing award-winning organization. As a key member of an integrated marketing team, you’ll be responsible for developing and delivering impactful content marketing communications for the company's products covering Talent, Clinical, Education, and Public Safety markets. You’ll work mainly with the Marketing Team, but also collaborating with Product & Solutions, Business Development, and other cross-functional teams to deliver on objectives. This role will play a key part in developing, editing, and writing engaging narratives that articulate the company point of view. You’ll serve as a strategic partner in scaling the distribution of content and measuring its impact on brand perception. You’ll collaborate closely with departments across the company to tell the company story.
- Understanding the customer journeys and working with Marketing to develop a communication strategy, including key messaging, across omni-channel touchpoints by customer segments
- Relaying the voice of our customers and deliver compelling stories. Conceptualize, execute and measure content and adjacent programs that bring the company stories to life
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to understand and create customized solutions by identifying possible content solutions for their marketing and communication needs and developing relevant and engaging content for digital and traditional platforms.
- Developing a content calendar for each line of business
- Ensuring all content is on-message, on-brand, of appropriate style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience
- Maintaining content standards, analyzing content and channel performance, and providing strategic recommendations for optimization based on analytical findings
- Creating marketing content: white papers, case studies, collateral material, email journeys, social media posts, conference materials)
- Establishing best practices, standardized templates and processes (e.g. style guides, QA process, standardized content framework, etc.)
- Assessing workload and utilizing/managing freelance writers as needed
- 8-12+ years experience in media or editorial content strategy for a brand with a stellar portfolio of engaging narratives and a track record of: 1) Creative, journalistic, and collaborative thinking; you can identify a smart angle for a story, report it out with the right sources, and also work cross-functionally to develop interesting content that supports company priorities and 2) Helping scale impactful storytelling programs and finding strategic ways to measure success
- Both macro and micro perspectives. You are equally comfortable crafting the communication strategy for the overall customer journey as you are reviewing the CTAs for email automation.
- Knowledge of digital, social, mobile, SEO and other web technologies, CRM & marketing automation
- Knowledge in website taxonomy in a website CMS environment, marketing campaigns, digital marketing practices, and organic social media growth
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Autonomous self-starter, with a demonstrated ability to work under pressure; able to manage and deliver against tight timelines; attention to detail; and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong knowledge of MS-Office programs and project management tools essential
Interested? Apply for this role