We are Flink - your online supermarket revolutionising the way you do your grocery shopping. With a wide selection of over 2,400 high-quality products, we aim to deliver to your door in just 10 minutes. We put our customers first and ensure all products delivered are fresh and nutritious. In addition to this, we are able customise our national assortment to be able to offer you unique local products in every city. Our delivery hubs are located in densely populated inner-city locations and we strive to be sustainable by delivering on electric bikes and using packaging that can be recycled.
Founded by experienced e-commerce professionals and backed by some of the most renowned investors in Europe, we are growing rapidly and have a great hunger to continuously challenge ourselves. We pride ourselves in being an inclusive and equal opportunities employer with a diverse and multicultural team. If you want to be part of this exciting journey… read on!
In your role as a (Senior) Content Strategist (m/f/d) you will directly contribute to defining our strategy, executing various initiatives while approaching it from a customer-centric perspective. You’ll be part of the Content team.
- Shape the strategy, advise our stakeholders and take ownership of the execution of key content campaigns, ensuring a smooth process and high-quality delivery
- Collaborate and brainstorm with a variety of teams to develop and execute content & channel strategies that align with Flink’s values and brand identity for all our international markets
- Define strategies for a variety of platforms together with the respective teams: CRM, Social, Performance, Offline, etc
- Create testing roadmaps focused on improving channel KPIs by leveraging content creation and communications
- Provide content guidance and support to different marketing areas for specific campaign targeting and objectives (automation, promotional campaigns, user experience, cross-selling)
- Support content creation activities using ordering and behavioral data
- You have conceptual and strategic skills with a good understanding of creative copywriting and brand insights
- You’re a team player with great communication and stakeholder management skills
- You have experience in project management for offline and online content
- You have experience in planning, preparing, and implementing impactful campaigns
- You love to experiment using new methods and concepts to innovate and enhance performance
- You set up metrics and KPI dashboards to effectively monitor and evaluate performance
- You speak English fluently. Your German skills (or any other language) are things we won’t say no to
- A cool 20% off your personal Flink orders, be the first to test out new products!
- A unique opportunity to be an early bird and have an impact on our strategy
- A steep learning curve, the possibility to work in an energised and dynamic team within a fast-paced environment
- Flat company structure where taking leadership is encouraged
- For Berlin: A newly renovated and spacious HQ in the heart of Kreuzberg - lots of delicious lunch spots available within short walking distance
It is our commitment that every applicant will be evaluated according to their skills regardless of age, gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status, or religion.
Interested? Apply for this role