FNZ is looking for a highly motivated and talented Senior Presentation and Content Designer to join our rapidly growing global fintech business.
The right candidate is someone who has exceptional design skills, has a strong passion for producing high quality presentations, is process driven and has the ability to turn complex ideas and information into clean, engaging presentations.
The role will require the candidate to work accurately and to a high standard against often tight timescales.
This role reports into the Head of Marketing & Communications who in turn reports into the Group Chief HR Officer. In addition, there will be close collaboration with the Office of the CEO, who provide commercial and operational support to the Group CEO, and the business development teams.
Responsible for the day-to-day management of FNZ’s marketing & communication activities to ensure the Group is positioned in the best possible light across all communication touch points.
As Senior Presentation and Content Designer you will design and produce exceptional presentations for a range of clients (current & prospective) and additional external stakeholders. You will work cross-functionally with our global teams, participate in calls to understand requirements and visually interpret complex ideas to create strategic and compelling PowerPoint presentations.
The core focus areas will be on building new high-quality presentations and enhancing existing content. This role will also help to establish and embed a new process to ensure that we have a high-quality product and finish before anything is distributed.
Specific Role Requirements:
- Responsible for the design and production of exceptional PowerPoint presentations.
- Enhancement of our existing core presentation collateral and take these to the next level.
- Monitor and maintain brand integrity across external presentations to guarantee visual consistency and professional branding across presentations and brochureware.
- Create and maintain a repository of on brand and high-quality standard presentation materials.
- Work closely with other FNZ Group divisions to understand upcoming pipeline of key projects, key requirements and then translating these into engaging and high-quality presentations.
- Develop, embed and champion a process to ensure that we have a high-quality product and finish before anything is distributed.
- Liaise with other FNZ group divisions, including Office of the CEO, business development/sales, HR and Client Directors.
- Support wider marketing & communications team with additional design requests as required.
- Exceptional PowerPoint and design skills essential.
- Strong understanding of Adobe Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Visio for use with PowerPoint charts and graphs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship building competency
- Excellent attention to detail
- Calm under pressure and strong problem-solving skills
- Client-focused approach to work with ability to consider parallel cross-client influences
- A flexible approach with respect to work assignments and new learning
- Excellent at managing multiple and varied client projects with positivity, speed and accuracy.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Role relevant qualifications, i.e. degree level or equivalent.
- Relevant finance or technology experience beneficial.
- Confidence in dealing with senior level executives and other stakeholders.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Enthusiasm for taking on new responsibilities, even if outside areas of expertise.
- Autonomous and able to work independently.
- A self-starter with a proactive and flexible working style.
- Willing to take on new challenges.
- Excellent English skills (written and oral) essential.
Interested? Apply for this role