FOXO Technologies, Inc. and its subsidiaries FOXO Life and FOXO Labs (“FOXO”) discover, create, and commercialize epigenetic technology with advanced analytical tools and artificial intelligence (AI).
We see a broad application for our technology in longevity insurance and other market verticals, such as the pharmaceutical and health and wellness industries.
FOXO is developing and launching its own unique life insurance product offering that incorporates individual molecular health and wellness insights for insured customers as a key benefit of its insurance product.
We are looking for a driven content strategist that will lead both content strategy and development for the marketing team. This individual will determine which formats are best to communicate various types of content, identify ways to increase brand awareness, drive quality leads, and optimize SEO based on the company's business objectives and users' needs.
As a strategist, this role will brainstorm, research, plan, create and edit engaging content for our audience. This candidate has experience developing content that focuses on the user/consumer journey and will assist the creative team in ensuring all marketing collateral meet UX standards.
The ideal candidate has a strong copywriting background with extensive advertising and digital marketing experience.
- Develop content strategies and digital roadmaps that support and extend marketing initiatives, determining which methods work for the brand and why.
- Perform competitive analysis and provide background research that will inform new content and test ideas for an elevated consumer experience across our platforms.
- Lead content brainstorms to plan content with the creative and marketing teams, with consideration for business goals, user needs, and content requirements.
- Create a content plan and schedule for publishing content.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director to conceptualize creative campaigns that consider user experience and strong visual storytelling.
- Align impactful content types with specific points of the consumer journey.
- Partner with the Marketing Director to determine the mix between brand-generated and third-party content.
- Contribute to editorial guidelines and content processes, and implement best practices for content creation.
- Perform content audits to identify content gaps.
- Write bold, emotional, persuasive and/or inspiring copy across all channels including social, email, and landing page when needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in journalism, communications, marketing or similar
- 5-7 years of experience in journalism, advertising and/or marketing
- Strong writing and storytelling skills, with a background in advertising or similar
- Skilled with SEO and SEM
- Understand UX best practices
- Strong content presentation and delivery skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Strategic thinker
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Multi-tasking and time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Result- focused
- Passionate about your craft
Director of Marketing
FOXO has office hubs in Minneapolis, MN and Austin, TX. This role is a fully hybrid/remote position, with opportunities for full team meet-ups in one of our hub cities.
- Competitive Base
- Stock Option Incentive
- Standard Health/Benefit Package
Interested? Apply for this role