This is a remote position, but the ideal candidate will live in the Nashville, TN or Miami, FL area.
Galen Mental Health is looking for an experienced, well-rounded Content Strategist to own, develop and refine our online content strategy. As a Content Strategist with us, you’ll get to showcase your expertise in using content to attract and engage internal and external stakeholders, use your strategic and creative skills to refine, enhance, and drive our brand awareness, and promote our brands. You’ll also have the ability to harness your technical skills as this will be an SEO-focused role where we’ll use data to drive decision-making and strategy.
Galen Mental Health was established in 2021 to develop and operate a network of behavioral health treatment centers across the country with a vision to build a best-in-class organization committed to delivering exceptional clinical care across the care continuum for patients with mental health, dual diagnosis and eating disorders.
OUR MISSION: To provide accessible, individualized treatment programs across multiple levels of care for individuals with mental health conditions, leading to profound healing, personal satisfaction, and the manifestation of a life lived meaningfully and to its fullest potential.
OUR VISION: To transform lives by increasing access to, and quality of, evidenced-based treatment for mental illnesses and co-occurring behavioral health disorders on a national level through exceptional treatment experiences for patients and families.
Galen Mental Health is actively building and partnering with leading mental health provider organizations that are focused on clinical excellence, outcomes-driven approaches, and integrated models across the continuum of care.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Own content strategy and planning for multiple channels and treatment center brands.
- Use consumer analytics to determine the best way to engage users, increase customer loyalty, generate leads, and measure brand awareness.
- Guides a team of external copywriters for deliverables, quality control, and maintaining the voice of company brands.
- Bring our brand voice, tone, and style guide to life by advocating for and creating clear and consistent content.
- Implementing SEO best practices in website content and leveraging tools to analyze and improve content from an SEO perspective.
- Develop content by performing keyword research, competitive analysis, and following industry news for timely topics.
- Collaboration with internal subject matter experts and cross-functional teams to develop content and communications plans.
- Drive content execution by leveraging a diverse set of production skills including videography, design, concepting and writing.
- Support the day-to-day social content planning and execution.
- All other duties as assigned
- Candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or similar.
- Minimum 5 years experience in marketing communications required, preferably in a mental health care environment.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a professional writing role
- Proficient experience with SEO tools such as Semrush, Conductor, Searchmetrics, Moz, or similar tools
- Must be comfortable using Google Analytics and Search Console to analyze data and draw conclusions.
- Marketing planning/strategy experience and skills.
- Writing, editing, proofreading and production management experience.
- PR experience is a plus.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- The position does require some travel when hosting events.
Excellent Benefits Package:
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits package; inclusive of Medical, Dental, Vision, & Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employer-sponsored income protection benefits package; inclusive of life insurance, short-term disability, & long-term disability insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match