As the Ecommerce Content Strategist, you will shape the digital presence of NAF (North American Food) products on our distributor's and retailers' eCommerce sites. You will be responsible for ensuring our product content (think product titles, descriptions, images, selling features, and videos) are best-in-class to create a GMI advantage!
You are the primary point of contact with our customers' Ecommerce content managers and the expert on their system algorithms for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and optimizing user experience (UX). You will help us take those insights and influence cross-functionally, and with customers to ensure our eCommerce product content is optimized to drive incremental sales.
You will be responsible for managing the product content lifecycle from creation to ongoing maintenance. Your job is to motivate customers to buy our products with inspirational, relevant, and accurate content. You will also work closely with our marketing and BX teams to influence content creation and with our D&T partners on systems execution and KPI reporting.
This role is Minneapolis preferred, though remote eligible if you are not local to the area.
- Lead work to advance eCommerce partnerships with priority distributors and develop an influential role to identify opportunities for accelerated growth
- Partner with sales and marketing to integrate eCommerce activities and optimizations into plans
- Help drive content improvements for industry-leading product detail pages and improve shopability across distributor digital experiences
- Drive toward creating and experimenting with new eCommerce content and capabilities
- Communicate and prioritize distributor needs to internal stakeholders to translate work into the eCommerce roadmap
- Manage day-to-day distributor site and content needs in close collaboration with content, data, and D&T teams
- Monitor performance and address issues with content scorecards as needed
- Lead with a continuous improvement mindset, identify and recommend ways to improve processes
- Help build standards and best practices to advance the eCommerce capabilities within NAF
- Be an advocate to drive change and increase e-commerce knowledge across the segment
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Ability to translate strategies into action
- Strong ability to prioritize effectively
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience working in a matrixed/cross-functional organization
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Experience working on an Agile team
- Experience partnering with distributors
- Familiar with Content Management Systems (CMS), eCommerce site capabilities (search, navigation), project management tools, Product Information Management (PIM)
Interested? Apply for this role