Our client, the world's leading search engine and technology company, is seeking a Senior UX Writer. This is a 12-month + contract position located in San Francisco, CA.
Search Design System (SDS) is the central source for Search design styles, tokens, components, and templates that Search and partner teams can use to deliver features on the Search Results Page (SRP).
We aim to simplify the launch process and enable teams to create simple, modern, and cohesive experiences.
To achieve this mission, we provide engineering and design resources including front-end engineering components, a Figma sticker sheet, a design guidelines website, and more.
- We're seeking a Content Strategist to develop articles and documentation for the SDS design guidelines website, determine the Information Architecture of our documentation, and drive cross-functional alignment for naming conventions.
- This role will work in collaboration with UX Design, UX Research, Engineering, and Product Management partners to create SDS guidelines that meet the needs of its users.
- Draft and publish articles and documentation for components, styles, and patterns on the internal SDS guidelines website.
- Collaborate with Staff UXW and cross-functional partners to iterate on design website content structure and contribute to the ongoing naming and taxonomy process.
- Edit and improve existing SDS guideline articles and documentation.
- 6+ years of experience creating clear content for software, web, or app-based product.
- Experience in lieu of a degree is acceptable for this role.
- 3+ years of experience working in a complex, cross-functional technology organization.
- Strong foundation in user experience (UX) design process and methodology, including accessibility, localization, internationalization, and inclusion principles.
- Experience using an internal CMS, able to assess its flexibility and limitations.
- Portfolio demonstrating systems thinking and improvements to a highly complex content structure.
- Only candidates available and ready to work directly as Genesis10 employees will be considered for this position.
- Working knowledge of design tokens.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Ranked a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S. by Staffing Industry Analysts for six consecutive years, Genesis10 puts thousands of consultants and employees to work across the United States every year in contract, contract-for-hire, and permanent placement roles. With more than 300 active clients, Genesis10 provides access to many Fortune 100 firms and a variety of mid-market organizations across the full spectrum of industry verticals.
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Access to hundreds of clients, most of who have been working with Genesis10 for 5-20+ years.
- The opportunity to have a career home in Genesis10; many of our consultants have been working exclusively with Genesis10 for years.
- Access to an experienced, caring recruiting team (more than 7 years of experience, on average.)
- Behavioral Health Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Voluntary Hospital Indemnity (Critical Illness & Accident)
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Sick Pay (for applicable states/municipalities)
- Commuter Benefits (Dallas, NYC, SF)
- Remote opportunities available
For multiple years running, Genesis10 has been recognized as a Top Staffing Firm in the U.S., as a Best Company for Work-Life Balance, and as a Best Company for Career Growth, Diversity, and Leadership, amongst others. To learn more and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at our website.
Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.