Since 2007, Gerencianet simplifies the receiving process for thousands of small and large companies throughout Brazil, contributing to the success in financial management. A payment institution authorized by the Central Bank, Gerencianet was founded in Ouro Preto and today has offices in São Paulo, Belo Horizonte and Recife, in addition to its headquarters in Ouro Preto. Our team is composed of trained and engaged professionals who seek, every day, to make life easier for our customers. With a young, dynamic and innovative culture, our environment allows for interactivity and development of employees. Join our team.
All our vacancies are open for PCD.
What will your main activities be?
- Structuring and standardizing the language, writing, tone and voice guidelines of the different platforms;
- Actively participate in UX research processes;
- Propose content solutions for interfaces based on research, testing and data analysis;
- Be aware of personas, flows and user journeys to help build a good information architecture;
- Possess knowledge and experience with UX Writing tools: card sorting, highlight text, A/B tests, taxonomy, investigation of users' semantic field, etc;
- Validate the contents and consistency of the terms used in Gerencianet platforms, products and services;
- Develop and maintain a controlled vocabulary guide aligned with the vision of the Gerencianet brand and its users;
- Ensure that the communication strategy is oriented to users and their needs;
- Document the entire process to contribute to the continuous improvement of products and services, as well as the construction of the Design System.
- Complete Superior in Communication, Journalism, Letters, Advertising or related areas.
- Advanced knowledge in UX Writing, Microcopy and text production for digital products;
- Experience with UX design and user research processes;
- Ease of problem-solving;
- Have a systemic view of user, business and technology needs;
- Good communication and teamwork.
- Health and Dental Plan for employees and their dependents;
- Emotional Health Program, with a discount on psychological care for employees and their dependents;
- Scholarship and language scholarship for employees;
- Scholarship for dependents up to 17 years old;
- Food Voucher in the amount of R$ 750.00;
- Meal voucher worth R$ 30.00/day or lunch and snacks at the company with coffee, snacks, juices and fruits;
- Participation in results;
- Maternity leave and extended paternity leave;
- Transportation vouchers;
- Relaxed work environment conducive to learning.
Salary: From BRL 5,000.00
Interested? Apply for this role