We are looking for a UX writer with a passion for UX and digital products. A writer with an obsession for words and exceptional attention to detail that can help Gett create industry-leading experiences using microcopy.
You’ll be the first pillar in the Gett UX writing team and help set the tone for Gett products all over the world. The English and Hebrew copy you’ll write will play a key role in crafting a pleasant, meaningful and seamless user experience.
This is a challenging and unique position that requires working with teams throughout the organization, including product designers, product managers, business analysts, developers, brand marketers, and other stakeholders. Your job will be to help them create a user-centered product by crafting simple, friendly, honest and professional copy focused on our users.
- Write clear and simple copy for end-to-end experiences across mobile and web interfaces.
- Work on both B2B and B2C consumer-facing products.
- Conduct surveys, AB tests and user tests to optimize UX copy.
- Build trust and influence with cross-functional teams.
- Work with Product Managers, Product Designers, and UX Writers in Russia, the UK, and Israel.
- 3+ years of experience writing UX or user-focused microcopy, in both English and Hebrew.
- High level of English.
- In-depth understanding of UX and customer journey logic.
- Ability to clearly explain the rationale behind actions and choices.
- Ability to translate complex concepts into clear, articulate statements.
- Passion for user experiences and digital products.
- Familiarity with the production cycle
- Experience creating glossaries, writing style guidelines and creating research-based case studies.
- A strong portfolio of previous projects — make sure to add it to your CV.
- Experience writing for consumer-facing products.
- Experience working on an international product.
- Familiarity with UX research principles and practices.
- Strong prioritization and multitasking skills.
Interested? Apply for this role