We are a great place to work and we want you to be a part of it too!
At Glamit, we provide 360º e-Commerce solutions to the main brands in Argentina and Latin America. We develop the official e-Shops of each of our clients and we devise winning strategies that maximize their sales and generate WOW experiences in users and clients.
We are looking for a person for the UX Writer position to join our UX Team within Customer Experience Management.
You will be responsible for designing relevant e-commerce experiences exceeding industry standards. He will be in charge of the design of the conversational flows, achieving a satisfactory experience for the user, respecting the voice and tone of each brand and / or product. You must create communication strategies and quality content for different types of digital interfaces.
Its main functions will be:
- Develop useful, usable and functional texts for e-commerce based on good UX practices (landings, e-mails, flows, buttons, among others).
- Adapt the writing style to different voices with gender empathy.
- Optimize existing texts to increase visibility and improve conversion.
- Analyze key business metrics and guide content production based on statistical data.
- Investigate new ways of presenting and producing content, with a focus on digital media and new technologies, detecting and proposing opportunities for improvement in content and text.
We are looking for professionals with a focus on innovation and continuous learning, flexible, proactive and who value teamwork.
- At least 1 year of experience in similar positions within the digital world.
- Professional with excellent written communication skills: writing, grammar and spelling (exclusive).
- Theoretical and verifiable knowledge in UX writing.
- A person with training in Literature, Communication, Translation, Advertising, Journalism, Digital Marketing or the like.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methodologies.
- Knowledge of heuristics and usability.
- Experience in e-commerce industries (Desirable).
- Premium prepaid for family group
- Lunch card.
- Reimbursement for internet expenses
- Club La Nación Premium Card.
- Birthday free day.
- Discounts on our brands.
- Possibility of accessing prizes during the Hot Sale and CyberMonday events.
Interested? Apply for this role