- Attuned to the differences between PUT and POST methods in REST APIs
- Willing to experiment with new ways to organize and deliver content online
- Autonomous and comfortable juggling multiple, overlapping, and, at times, competing priorities
- Comfortable forging relationships with geographically-dispersed development and product teams
- No stranger to the Atlassian suite and Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Bachelor’s or Master s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Writing samples that demonstrate 3 years of experience drafting REST/RESTful APIs
- Working knowledge of YAML and JSON
- Able to grasp source code, architecture diagrams, and more
- Process-oriented and accustomed to Agile work environments and a start-up pace to projects
- Adept at producing concise, high-quality documentation that maximizes online visual spaces
- A visual thinker who can create and maintain standards for technical diagrams and illustrations intended for API docs
- Comfortable occasionally writing developer-facing support text and organizing and
- Editing internal Confluence pages and tech papers
- Accustomed to high-tech environments and working with cross-functional product development, management, and design teams.
- Fluent in authoring API reference documents and developer guides that help empower others to create innovative new business applications
- Capable of crafting content that is as technically sound as it is clear and concise
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.
- Professional Development: We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidays
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.
Interested? Apply for this role