This job listing has expired
- Own content goals and deliverables for complex projects across the dev portal
- Author compelling short- and long-form content that maintains Product voice consistency and elevates product offerings
- Evaluate content for compliance with voice standards and to improve quality, maximize word economy and comprehension
- Apply knowledge gained on the job to enhance messaging end-to-end and pinpoint gaps in existing content
- Edit and fact-check content generated by technical writers and developers before it is published online
- Capable of crafting content that is as technically sound as it is clear and concise.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills plus keen attention to detail
- Autonomous and comfortable juggling multiple, overlapping, and, at times, competing priorities
- Accustomed to high-tech environments and working with cross-functional product development, management, and design teams.
- Comfortable forging relationships with geographically-dispersed teams
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Able to grasp source code basics, architecture diagrams, and more.
- Process-oriented and accustomed to a start-up pace for projects.
- Willing to experiment with new ways to organize and deliver content online
- Adept at producing concise, high-quality text that maximizes online visual spaces
- Highly-skilled grammarian who can write within established style guidelines
- Familiarity with CSS and HTML; and willingness to learn more
- Adept at writing within an Agile workflow and using project management tools, including the Atlassian suite and Git, and more
- Knowledge of and experience writing about APIs is a plus
- Partner with UX designers to enhance text based on target audiences, visual spaces, form factors, and other aspects.
- Document evolving product voice standards and best practices for digital channels as they mature
- 5+ years relevant experience; but, for the right candidate, willing to accept 3+ years
- Writing samples that demonstrate 3+ years of experience drafting brand-compliant copy for digital products (B2B, B2B2C and/or B2C) that are highly technical in nature but need to be simple in execution to be successful.
- A portfolio that shows a wide range of copy tactics and touchpoints, from splashy taglines to more transactional messaging.
- Experience with content management systems that support workflow, versioning, and publication – Drupal is preferred.
What We Offer
- Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.
- Professional Development: We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidays
GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.
20th January 2023
Place of work