Your new company
This privately owned biotech company is focusing on growth opportunities within the market and therefore looking for a talented marketing specialist to help revamp the entire marketing campaign for their products.
Reporting to the newly appointed Head of Marketing the role of the Web Content Manager is to support, generate and maintain the company’s website, design targeted email campaigns and implement and manage new online content.
Your new role
- Your primary objective will be to design and present content that ensures increased website traffic, which will, in turn, increase market share and revenue for the company
- You will work cross-functionally to create, implement and manage all online content
- Using your scientific knowledge, you will be able optimize how and where to publish content on the website and what to use in email campaigns
- Design and implement several marketing promotions, including website optimization, newsletters, targeted e-mails and digital advertising
- Using key metrics, you will be tasked with analyzing website performance and marketing effectiveness and presenting these findings to senior leaders
- With the support of the team, you will be responsible for redesigning and updating all scientific content on the company’s website
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree in the life science field (i.e Biology, Biochemistry, etc.)
- Must have more than 5 years experience in developing and managing e-commerce systems or digital marketing within the life science industry
- Deep knowledge of best practices and techniques for digital marketing in the life science industry
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the principles of website optimization and digital marketing.
- Be resourceful, confident and have the ability to work autonomously
What you'll get in return
- We’re a company on the move, and we want our people to grow and develop
- Unique opportunity to learn new skills and build a long-time career
- Excellent salary and benefits package.
- Fully remote position
What you’ll need to do now
If you are interested in this role, please contact me for a confidential discussion.
At Hays, we value, diversity and are passionate about placing people in a role where they can flourish and succeed. We actively encourage people from diverse backgrounds to apply.
Interested? Apply for this role