WHO WE ARE:
Hearth Brands, a department of Renovation Brands, is the parent of three industry leading specialty eCommerce brands serving both residential and commercial customers in a select group of home improvement products. With an emphasis on quality products, expert sales support and fast delivery times, homeowners, and professional clients (including builders, designers, architects, and property managers) turn to us for superior products and outstanding service. With a distinct focus and competence in digital marketing and operational excellence, Hearth Brands is a dynamic place to work.
WHAT WE NEED:
Hearth Brands is looking for a talented individual to join our team as a Content Marketing Coordinator responsible for supporting the Brand Merchandising and Product Management departments with writing/producing strategic, innovative, accurate and customer-centric content and assisting with the day-to-day marketing activities. We are looking for a proactive self-starter who will jump in with both feet to help us share our story.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Product and Merchandising teams to become a subject matter expert for our portfolio of products.
- Apply a consistent brand voice across all sales channels including website, social, PR, and third-party marketplaces.
- Update and enhance all site content to adhere to current SEO best practices to support the customer purchase process.
- Research what content will be most effective based on customer feedback, 3rd party information, keyword research and competitive analysis.
- Write compelling and accurate product copy to drive sales and ensure accuracy.
- Support development of Amazon Enhanced Content for product listings.
- Coordinate content from internal and external contributors, including the development of more customer generated content.
- Create and produce video content to support product marketing.
- 2-4 years of proven work experience
- BS degree in marketing or a relevant field
- Expertise in social media platforms - design, functionality, users
- Demonstrated ability to concept & deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Excellent communication - verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- High level of organization. A reliable and responsible self-starter
- High desire to learn
- Must be a team player
- Experience with 3rd party marketplaces such as Amazon, Wayfair, Target, Lowes
- Experience shooting and editing basic video
- Ability to understand future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
Interested? Apply for this role