Dermatica is a fast growing, cutting-edge skincare and teledermatology startup disrupting the skincare world. We offer custom-made prescription skincare formulated just for you, using ingredients proven through clinical evidence, to help our customers look and feel their best.
Dermatica is part of HeliosX, a group of health tech startups, with fast-growing operations in the UK and USA.
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on Senior Content Strategist with excellent communication, storytelling, and organizational skills who will lead both strategy and day-to-day execution for all content development. In addition to managing your own projects, you will be responsible for ensuring project timelines across the team are on track and deliverables are being met. One of your key responsibilities is to work cross functionally to test and scale content across new and existing channels with the goal of increasing brand awareness, driving acquisition and customer retention and optimizing the user experience.
- Develop data-driven omnichannel content strategies with the goal of increasing brand awareness, driving acquisition and customer retention and optimizing the user experience.
- Create multi-channel content plans taking into account search terms, trends, sector analysis, customer needs
- Ensuring content plans and content is SEO optimized to increase traffic and drive acquisition
- Work with experts (dermatologists, nurses, formulation scientists) across the company to source insights and research that will take your content to the next level.
- Turn your content plan into inspiring pieces of content, through your own strong writing skills, and create strong briefs for design.
- Take ownership of the production process, managing timelines and communication with the team.
- Take charge of the distribution plan for your assets across all Marketing channels: owning our blog, designing and innovating on the reader experience; working closely with the team on the Growth team on website, knowledge base, search and CRM; working closely with social team on Instagram, Youtube and TikTok content
- Manage reporting and analyze metrics to improve content strategy; Set KPIs on how to measure content success
- Enforcing brand guidelines, voice, and tone across all customer-facing channels
- 5+ years of experience content marketing experience, leading and running content strategy, and content development
- Strong experience in B2C, FMCG, cosmetics or ideally skincare; you will need to understand in detail the science of skincare and be able to create intricate content plans to educate our customers in a simple but detailed way
- Ability to drive content best practices in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong understanding of what types of content perform best in which Marketing channels and the ability to test and iterate on content format and messaging.
- Full of ideas to take things to the next level: ways to produce new content, how to measure and learn, how to optimize channels.
- You've worked with cross-functional groups before, and enjoy leading groups, collaborating, giving feedback and overseeing sign-off.
- Firm understanding of user experience and strong search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM).
- Eager to roll up your sleeves and dig into any problem in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude.
- Exceptional communication, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Resourceful, optimistic, tenacious, confident, and full of energy.
- Self-starter, forward-thinking, innovative, and agile. Comfortable taking on a high level of responsibility, and driving continuous improvement.
- Ambitious, results-driven with a bias to action. You have a can-do-more approach, a passion to make an impact and exceed your goals.
- Adaptable and flexible. Feel comfortable being thrown into a largely ambiguous environment.
It would also be great to see the following:
- You've planned and produced a range of content formats, from written to visual to video.
- A curious mind with a love of learning. If you're both analytical and creative, we'd like to meet you. And if you have a passion for skincare, we'd love that too.
- Personable and articulate, with good presentation skills: able to represent the company during presentations and interviews.
- Excellent salary & bonus
- Generous Equity Options package
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Health insurance
- 50% Gym discount
- Flexible working hours
- Fruit and snacks in the office
- Monthly social (activities & drinks)
- Pension scheme
- An awesome team of bright and motivated people to work with!
Interested? Apply for this role