At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 8 years we've seen this mission spread around the world and beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the meal kit delivery market.
HelloFresh delivers “cook from scratch” meal plans straight to your door, with easy-to-follow recipe cards and high quality, pre-portioned fresh ingredients—saving time and money that you can instead spend with your loved ones!
HelloFresh is the world's leading meal kit company and is expanding rapidly. Founded in November 2011, HelloFresh now operates in the U.S., the United Kingdom, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Australia, Austria, Switzerland, and Canada. HelloFresh delivers millions of meals to millions of customers across the globe and is listed on the German Stock Exchange in Frankfurt.
About the Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic UX Writer to help shape the tone of voice and messaging for our digital product. You’ll work closely with product owners, product designers and engineers to craft the voice of HelloFresh from end to end, taking data-driven decisions and keeping our customers at the center of it all!
- Apply UX writing best practices to create clear, compelling, and concise messaging for our digital products
- Help build, develop, and document our content strategy, and execute it through our day-to-day writing
- Partner closely with the Brand team to ensure the HelloFresh brand is expressed in our product voice
- Collaborate with designers, product owners, and developers to create the right language and tone throughout the entire user experience
- Collaborate with the UX research and product design teams to evaluate content’s impact
- Dig into quantitative and qualitative data to discover opportunities for improvement in information architecture, USP messaging, and product copy
- Continually test and improve our products through iterative design
At minimum, you have:
- 1-2 years of experience writing for digital products, apps, or websites in English
- Experience working with global products and a desire to work in a fast-paced environment with people from all over the globe
- A great understanding of design processes, usability principles, and UX best practices
- Experience leveraging UX research and data in the design and evaluation of user flows / the product experience
- Experience with product design tools is a plus, but not required (Figma, Abstract, etc.)
Why you'll love it here:
- A competitive salary and company benefits
- Amazing discount on HelloFresh and Chefs Plate boxes!
- Partial top-up for parental leaves
- We trust and support you - take ownership of your work and push your ideas from inception to execution
- We want to see you grow - we support your career progression and provide learning and development opportunities
- We take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. You’ll work with fun, energetic, and supportive teams.
- We’ve kept up the work-hard, play-hard energy virtually. From team socials to HQ Wellness Wednesdays to holiday and milestone celebrations, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to connect socially with teammates across the company.
To ensure the health and safety of our employees during COVID-19, our HQ employees are currently working remotely! When we return to the office, you’ll love:
- Our bright and functional space located in the heart of downtown Toronto
- Our test kitchen, where our recipes are tested on-site, so there are delicious meals constantly flowing!
- Our newly renovated employee lounge, decked out with a movie projector, comfy couches, board games, a ping pong table, and local craft beer on tap!
- Our gorgeous rooftop patio, with a perfect view of the CN Tower while you enjoy lunch outdoors!
- Our fully-stocked kitchen with fresh fruit, healthy and not-so-healthy snacks, sparkling water, cold brew coffees, and more. (Are you seeing a pattern yet? Hint: We love food!).
You are welcome at our table.
At HelloFresh, we are committed to building and nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We value diverse skills and experience, and strongly encourage applications from our Black, Indigenous, and People of Colour (BIPOC) community, as well as people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.
HelloFresh is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Upon request, we will provide accommodation for candidates at any stage.