Hero is looking for a superstar hands-on Senior Content Strategist that’s open to the adventure of working across industries and specialties like a chameleon. Our team would benefit from someone that has a deep understanding of crafting end-to-end journeys, leading discovery, and automation for the future. As a customer experience agency, we’re also looking for great people skills. You’ll speak to clients and stakeholders across many levels and industries, tactful and polished presentation and communication style are a must.
What you'll do
- Act as the lead on projects, guiding our Design and UX Strategy team in the creation of content strategy deliverables across projects.
- Lead Hero in automating for the future through digital tools and intelligent systems (AI).
- Interpret and apply web analytics data to optimize the user journey through complex digital experiences.
- Lead strategic discovery at the onset of projects using Design Thinking, and Lean UX methodologies.
- Strong data and analytical skills to collaborate with data teams and convert the complex into actionable insights.
- Have a deep understanding of organic search, and inbound marketing, with some background working directly with SEO and journey automation tools.
- Utilize SEO methodologies to support relevance, usability, and marketing objectives by optimizing on-page content, content structures and metadata.
- Have experience crafting strategies that span email, social, digital, and familiarity with influencer marketing strategies.
- Expertise working with enterprise-level CMS like AEM, Sitecore, Drupal, or similar. various CMS Evaluate CMS packages and determine or contribute to selection criteria.
- Facilitate workshops and other requirements-gathering meetings.
- Work closely with designers, developers, business analysts, and client services teams to create actionable, holistic content strategies.
- Effectively and convincingly prepare and present content strategy recommendations to internal teams and clients.
- Prepare detailed content matrices to define source, nature, style and specifications for every content element.
- Be an advocate for accessibility across all web interactions.
- Content model and matrix development, including personalization and intelligent content solutions.
- Creating an approach for content migration and content production.
- Evaluating CMS packages and determining or contributing to selection criteria.
Who you are
- Minimum of seven years of experience developing winning content strategies for major websites and/or digital campaigns.
- Minimum of two years of experience working with conversational AI or similar AI projects and technologies.
- Strong content audit/inventory skills and deep familiarity with Screaming Frog and/or other audit tools.
- Ability to leverage GA and other analytics to scale the audit/inventory process to meet the needs and scope of individual projects.
- Desire to bring fresh ideas and methodologies for automating and enhancing the value of large-scale content strategies.
- Proficiency in performing large-scale content migrations and audits.
- Can turn detailed findings into client-friendly deliverables and actionable strategies.
- Working knowledge of user-centered design systems such as wireframes, prototypes, and design specifications.
- Solid understanding of agency structure and workflow.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, marital status, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, medical condition, physical or mental disability, genetic information or military and veteran status
Who we are
We are a leading independent customer experience agency in North America that was born in California, at the intersection of business, design and technology. Our purpose is to bring moments of Truth & Beauty into people’s lives by creating customer experiences that are good for people and good for business. We drive growth and loyalty through a relentless focus on placing our client’s customers at the center of their business. Led by experts in strategy, marketing, data, design, and technology, we work in blended teams, solving client problems and delivering results at market speed. These teams help Fortune 500 companies like Comcast, Oracle, Twitter, U.S. Bank, Salesforce, Sephora, UnitedHealthcare, and TD Ameritrade Institutional invent, transform, and perform to deliver new brand and business value.
Do you share the values that set our company apart?
We are expanding our team of humble and hardworking people who share the qualities we believe in. We seek those who are Wholehearted, Craft-driven, and Bright.
We are grounded in the values of who we are that ultimately lead to moments of Truth & Beauty. We celebrate leaders at all levels who take risks and create magic. We bring our complete, genuine, and whole-hearted selves forward each day. We are craft-driven in nature, with strong curiosities, but with a diligent and meticulous approach. And we bring an unexpected brightness through imagination, inspiration and an optimistic mindset. The commitment we make to our work is the source of our pride and the basis of our reputation.
Above all, Hero Digital is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience. One that reflects the world we live in today. We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes people regardless of background, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.