This role has been designated as ‘Edge’, which means you will primarily work outside of an HPE office.
Job Family Definition:
Use marketing skills and technologies to develop and implement a web or interactive strategy to reach online customers and prospects or internal audiences. Drive an intuitive, engaging, relevant and integrated online experience that drives revenues and leads while increasing customer loyalty and building stronger customer or employee relationships. Manage editorial strategies and content of online properties (websites, portals), as well as apply new technologies such as chat marketing, personalization, search engine marketing and optimization, podcasting and blogging. Focus may be global, national, regional, sub-regional or local in scope. Ensure the online experience aligns with the company’s brand identity and messaging framework.
Management Level Definition:
Applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve complex business issues and is regarded as a subject matter expert. Frequently contributes to the development of new ideas and methods. Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors. Leads and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives. Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies. Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients. Exercises significant independent judgment to determine the best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives. May provide mentoring and guidance to lower-level employees.
- Develop, drive and evaluate key web or interactive marketing strategies to reach online customers or internal audiences.
- Develop, drive and evaluate the online customer experience strategy and roadmap for a business or country.
- Develop and drive editorial strategies, content and direction for online properties, landing pages or websites.
- Proactively provide internet consultancy to recommend a best-fit solution, including look and feel, navigation experience, and information architecture, to meet marketing or business objective.
- Develop and drive web experiences that result in significant and measurable improvements in understanding, conversion and revenue.
- Establish, track and measure business group or country measurements of success such as web traffic, revenue and leads generated, TCE.
- Lead the adoption of the company web standards, processes and tools.
- Select, manage and motivate agencies or contractors.
- Manage functional budgets.
Education and Experience Required:
- BA or BS degree in Communications, Marketing or Computer Science.
- Expertise and knowledge in the online space (web, email, search, database marketing, chat marketing, podcasting, blogging, privacy, e-business, etc), including trends and technologies.
- 7+ years of experience in interactive marketing or customer experience/user interface.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced writing and editing for the web - very minimal peer or manager edits needed.
- Proven web analytical skills (measurement, ROI, forecasting).
- Strong organization and program management skills.
- Ability to link interactive plans and activities to business results.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of interactive media, tools and technologies (all channels and pricing models).
- Strong knowledge of Internet principles and website production.
- Strong knowledge of direct marketing and CRM.
- Maintain the company marketing management systems as needed.
- Proven experience managing, leading, driving and measuring virtual teams toward a common goal.
- High levels of tact and diplomacy.
- Agency and budget management.
- The scope can be local, regional or global.
- The role can be within a business, function or corporate.
- May interact with senior levels of the company.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider employment-qualified applicants with criminal histories.
Interested? Apply for this role