Duties & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with design lead and copywriter.
- Strong ability in visual communication including branding, graphics, typography, and digital publishing
- Experienced in Figma, Indesign, and Keynote/Powerpoint
- Ability to work across deliverables on tight timelines
- Propose and create web layouts, assets and designs that visually communicate targeted messaging
- Strategically align the visual tone of assets to match sales and marketing themes and objectives.
- Create and retouch other digital collateral (e.g. decks & templates, video, infographics animations, emails, social media assets).
Experience & Minimum Qualifications
- Clear understanding & ability to create beautiful, modern designs that reflect brand.
- Strong ability to utilize design & content tools including Canva, Adobe CS, Figma, Keynote and Google Slides.
- Substantial knowledge in HTML/CSS, UI/UX, and digital marketing trends.
- History of designing and proofing work for print and online deployment.
At Highland, we create powerful, engaging digital and physical experiences for our clients. We are focused on creating experiences that promote human flourishing and make the world a better place to live in. We often refer to what we design as “Experiences that Matter”.
Some of our clients ask us to help them improve their existing experiences and others bring us inspired ideas about an entirely new thing they want to bring into the world. We partner with our clients at every stage in that journey – from early stage, generative research all the way to new product launch.
All Highlanders Embody the Highland Core Values
- People First: What we make and how we work should make it a little bit better to be alive: for us, our clients, and their customers.
- Be Curious: The big picture is everyone's responsibility. There is always more to learn. We are generous in teaching what we know.
- Be Open: We respond to problems with solutions, not blame. Vulnerability, while risky, leads to trust and understanding. We're accountable to our clients and to each other. Even when things aren't going well.
- Give a Damn: Our client's goals are our goals. We do work we can be proud of. Quality is non-negotiable.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Highland is committed to creating a just, equitable workplace, and is actively seeking candidates who can bring the value of diverse lived experiences to this position. We look for candidates who have a high level of demonstrated comfort with cultural competency; women, people of color, people with disabilities, and people who identify as LGBTQ are encouraged to apply.
Interested? Apply for this role