Must have Required Skills: UX Writing, Technical Writing, AEM, JIRA, and Confluence
Our client has adopted use of the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) for creation of all website content. They are currently engaged in a project to remediate legacy websites to AEM and migrate content from existing enterprise web applications to AEM. The client requires an experienced UX writer who has experience helping clients develop a content strategy and components of the new website. This role does require experience with AEM, Confluence, and Jira.
- Supports creation of website content strategy
- Develops web content, documents content, creation of personas, user stories and user experience
- Helps technical team in the development of websites using AEM
- Uses Confluence for project management and team collaboration
- Uses JIRA for issue tracking
- Supports the remediation of legacy web applications to AEM
- Supports the migration of existing web applications to AEM
- Writes a variety of technical articles, reports, brochures, and/or manuals for documentation for a wide range of uses.
- Helps coordinate the display of graphics and the production of the document.
- 8 years of experience in information technology, with a preference in support of website development
- 5 years of experience using Adobe Experience Manager (AEM)
- 5 years of experience with Confluence
- 5 years of experience with Jira
- Experience developing website content strategy
- Experience developing web content, documents content, creation of personas, user stories, and user experience
Interested? Apply for this role