When you join the Hunter team, you’re part of a heritage brand that’s been around for well over a century—but if you think that means we’re stodgy or set in our ways, think again. We’ve always been about innovation here—from the father-and-son duo that invented the ceiling fan and founded our company to the artists, engineers and many other employees who continue to drive our company forward.
Hunter Fan is proud to announce we've been named a 2020 Top Workplace!
Hunter Fan cares about their people. Here are some perks offered at Hunter Fan:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Time Off
- 11 Company Paid Holidays
- Health Savings Account with employer contributions
- 401 (K) Retirement Savings Plan with Company match
- Education Assistance Program
- Business Casual Attire
- Discounts on Hunter Fan products
***RELOCATION TO MEMPHIS, TN OR NASHVILLE, TN***
The Content Strategist works cross-functionally in a highly visible role to help grow our eCommerce sales by championing content marketing strategy across the company and managing all our email campaigns for the Hunter, Casablanca and partner websites.
Key Success Metrics
- eCommerce Revenue
- eCommerce Site Traffic
- Improving Conversion Rate
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Planning and Execution of Content Strategy
- Lead our content efforts, managing our content marketing calendar and coordinating advanced delivery with marketing team members, ensuring on-time execution, proper audience segmentation, and regular analysis of results.
- Understands and constantly evaluates the customer interaction with content to solidify brand relevancy and builds effective customer-first content
- Establish efficient and collaborative working relationships with key internal partners (Creative, Brand, Sales, Product, and Channel) in order to align on content strategy at the monthly, weekly and daily level across all channels
- Manages creative development process for e-commerce content and develops content strategy briefs that serve as the key document for cross-functional alignment
- Develop a strong merchandising /product knowledge base for each season's assortment in order to translate those into the content planning process
- Leverages analysis of campaign performance and makes use of customer data to inform future campaign requirements and improvements
- Update and maintain site content to ensure all SEO best practices are in place.
- Assist in writing various content pieces, which includes but not limited to metadata descriptions, blog posts, Adword copy, and email blasts
- Manage email campaigns on the ESP platform to include; setup, testing, deployment, trouble-shooting, and reporting
- Monitor, analyze and report on email and campaign performance through test strategies (A/B testing, multi-variant) by coordinating efforts across the marketing team
- Build and manage automations and drip campaigns inside the email platform
- Consistently improve deliverability, in-boxing, email open, and click rates
- Leverage demographic, behavioral and purchase information and develop targeted and segmented campaign
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, journalism, advertising, or a related field
- 2-4 years digital experience
- Strong understanding of and experience with SEO, SEM and PPC campaign management and execution
- Fluent in data/analytics strategies and execution (Google Analytics, A/B Testing, Google Tag Manager, Social Analytics etc.)
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, DOMO)
- Knowledge of current digital media trends and best practices for effective online communications
Special qualifications or skills
- Self-starter with strong organization skills; ability to manage requests and questions with positive attituded
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Excellent writing and editing skills and a portfolio of work that demonstrates them.
- HTML and Photoshop experience
- Strong analytical skills and acute attention to details
- Able to function effectively in a fast paced, multi-task team environment
- Highly organized with proven project management skills
- Experience working with multiple cross functional teams
- Explicit attention to detail; creativity & resourcefulness
Interested? Apply for this role